Universal OEM Style Rearview Mirror and Back Up Camera (TE-RVMC) by Metra®. Add this backup camera system to your vehicle without having to add a separate display, because the display is built into the driver's mirror. Just put the shifter into reverse, and the otherwise invisible LCD display lights up behind the mirror's silvered surface.
- Two video inputs with reverse camera input
- Auto-switching video function for use with backup camera
- Anti-glare glass
- Easy to install
- Comes with Universal Camera TDM14
- Imaging Sensor CMOS
- 1.8mm focal length for wide-angle viewing
- System NTSC/PAL
- Frame Rate 30fps
- 4.3" LCD monitor hidden behind mirror surface
- Minimum illumination 0.1 Lux
- Operating Voltage 9-16 volts
- Operating Temp 22-170 degrees
- IP rating IP67: safe against ingress of dust, and water to one meter
- 1 year warranty period
Simply remove your original rearview mirror and replace it with the Replacement Rearview Mirror. You'll need to run wires for power, to the backup lights and for the backup camera, which is included. Whenever the vehicle is put into reverse, the camera turns on automatically. Now you can avoid backing into obstacles or pedestrians. You control the mirror functions with on-screen buttons.
The mirror attaches to your factory mirror mounting button, while the camera goes on the rear of your vehicle, probably to one of the license plate bolts.
Metra has been a leader in the Car Audio business for over 50 years. With their various brands, including Axxess Integrate, Connects2, Raptor, Shuriken batteries, Tsunami, Install Bay installation hardware and the Metra Home Theater group, Audio Solutions, Ballistic and Ethereal, Metra has a solution for every car audio and home theater problem. Metra says if you can see one of their products, they're not doing their job. That means they're committed to making your car audio installation as seamless and simple as possible.