The Mystique is small enough to fit into tight spaces that other vehicles could only dream of but it’s comfortable enough to drive over long journeys which means that it’s the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Of course, it’s on the longer journeys that you discover that there isn’t quite enough room for all the things you and your passengers need to take things can become a little difficult. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place because we have just the solution to make every journey much easier in future: the Mercury Mystique roof carriers.
We have everything you need to get the set up that suits your individual journeys perfectly so that you can take things out of the interior and make it much more comfortable. There are a range of different types of carriers from the specialized carriers that allow you to carry your bikes, kayaks and more or the general carriers that give you a second trunk so that you can easily carry more. We have the brands to give you high quality products and we have it all at lower prices than you would expect so that you can make life easier without spending a fortune!
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Yakima® KeelOver Canoe CarrierKeelOver Canoe Carrier by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it right here in...$99.00
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$341.10 - $377.10
- Yakima® BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best...$209.00
- Rola® Roof Bike RackRoof Bike Rack by Rola®. Take your bike along for the ride with a bike rack. It only takes a few seconds to clip or strap your bike onto a bike rack.Fits most cars, vans, SUVS, pickupsLevel and secure transport to and from your destination$95.88
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety...$299.00
- Yakima® CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag (8007405)Universal CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travelers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your...Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksConstructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture$219.00
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Yakima® ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard RackProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. If you spent most of your dough on new skis, or a snowboard, it doesn't mean you have to carry them inside the vehicle because you don't enough cash left for a ski/snowboard mount. If...$104.30
- Yakima® SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and...$449.00 - $599.00
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB400 Kayak J-Cradle CarrierWhispbar™ WB400 Kayak J-Cradle Carrier by Yakima®. The Whispbar WB400 is such an ideal blend of form and function that it won a prestigious 2013 iF (International Forum) product design award. Its streamlined looks are perfect for...$349.00
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage BagsUniversal Luggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.$215.10 - $269.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$255.19 - $279.11