Mercury Lynx Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Carburetors & Components
- Fuel Hoses, Clamps, Gaskets & Seals
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- Spectra Premium®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$56.10 - $1,893.91
- Replace®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...$86.28 - $2,143.33
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$15.14 - $56.32
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.05 - $40.10
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.53 - $57.35
- TYC®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component, chances are you'll finish your next trip on the side of the road. But...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$14.27 - $50.12
- Standard®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...Stainless-steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body, which leads to an extended service lifePrecision-wound and precision-trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel$17.10 - $868.24
- Carter®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$25.53 - $622.78
- Carter®Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$56.68 - $589.75
- Motorcraft®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Motorcraft®. Keep fuel clean with this premium product from Motorcraft. Manufactured from a 300-series stainless steel, this fuel filter traps and holds the smallest dirt particles, which can lead to poor performance and...Help prevent stalling, poor starting and potential engine failureHelp improve vehicle performance by ensuring a uniform fuel flow$3.28 - $552.71
- Motorcraft®Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by Motorcraft®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$19.10 - $233.53
- Spectra Premium®Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$16.19 - $693.97
- Spectra Premium®Mechanical Fuel Pump (SP1211MP)Mechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to original equipment,...Performs according to OE specificationsOE quality at an affordable price$22.02
- Delphi®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$28.58 - $733.02
- Delphi®Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Delphi®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Delphi brings 100+ years of OE Heritage into each Delphi pump, module, strainerm, ensuring quality and fitment for each Delphi partMetal tubes in hangers are routed so as to not contact the tank or vehicle underbody at ant point eliminating noise and vibration during vehicle operation$56.17 - $249.74
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road today....Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kitsImproved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs$39.80 - $472.90
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$19.98 - $425.90
- Airtex®Fuel Pump and Sender AssemblyFuel Pump and Sender Assembly by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$52.24 - $747.69
- Airtex®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Airtex®. You can't go wrong with this part as Airtex is the only North American manufacturer of mechanical fuel pumps. This product is built to OEM specs and 100% tested to ensure out-of-the-box performance....Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsSpecial heat treated rocker arms and case-hardened pins provide long-lasting performance$13.59 - $108.49
- Bosch®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch®. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability,...Superior turbine pump designSmooth fuel flow$33.79 - $212.41
- Replace®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Replace®. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump, which would in turn cause a no-start condition or misfiring and surging. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the...$27.01 - $931.65
- Replace®Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump hanger assembly seals the fuel tank opening and is the divider between the wet and dry sides of the tank. The fuel pump, sending unit and fuel strainer attach to the hanger inside the...$78.12 - $319.28
- Replace®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...$33.44 - $1,653.12
- Beck Arnley®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$46.81 - $417.52
- Autobest®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$11.36 - $48.83
- Carter®In-Line Electric Fuel Pump (P74015)In-Line Electric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$71.55
- Carter®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Carter®. This mechanical fuel pump provides OE fit and reliability, is built in a TS16949 quality certified plant, and factory tested to assure it measures up to the most rigid standards and delivers optimum...Premium OE fit, form, and functionStamped steel chamber with a larger diameter diaphragm$13.30 - $349.81
- Pilot®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$22.28 - $180.28
- Standard®Intermotor™ Fuel InjectorIntermotor™ Fuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...Each Intermotor® FJ1176 stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembled fuel injector prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service lifePrecision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel+5$25.86 - $753.49
- Standard®Tru-Tech™ Fuel InjectorTru-Tech™ Fuel Injector by Standard®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$30.34 - $83.74
The proper performance of all automobile systems, including the fuel delivery one, is essential for the overall operation of any vehicle. The fuel delivery system is probably one of the most significant ones in a vehicle. It has to be malfunction free since it stores fuel, controls it is free from contaminants and supplies the appropriate amount of fuel to power the engine. One of the fuel system parts is a fuel tank which is usually located in the rear of a vehicle. Other system parts are a fuel pump which can be either mechanical or electric and fuel filters which function as a shield that prevents foreign particles from entering the engine. The fuel system also has a carburetor or fuel injection system.
Over time some parts of a car can become worn out. If your Mercury Lynx is hard to start, then probably some components of the fuel system are broken and should be replaced. If you know what replacement part is required, then don’t waste your time on running out to auto parts chain stores and standing in lines. At CARiD.com we carry everything you may need to repair your vehicle. Here you can discover a large variety of top-quality fuel system repair parts offered at a reasonable price. You can quickly make an order on our website and restore your Mercury Lynx to excellent performance.
Guides & Articles
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine�s air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....