Mercury Colony Park Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Disc Brake Conversion Kits
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake KitStreet Performance Drilled and Slotted Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, you will significantly improve your braking performance. Suitable for all types of custom show and high performance street/strip...+1$674.99 - $2,009.99
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Baer®. Sold In Pairs. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a...$115.90 - $558.90
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous stopping...$48.17 - $618.10
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- Power Stop®Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$44.68 - $163.82
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$49.69 - $278.53
- Hawk®Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while producing...$63.37 - $296.58
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...+2$62.52 - $765.19
- StopTech®Drilled Sport Brake RotorDrilled Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $351.90
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Sport Brake RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Brake Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Brake Rotors are...$35.96 - $289.76
- SSBC®Big Bite Cross Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorBig Bite Cross Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotor by SSBC®. Upgrade the performance and look of your braking system with our Big Bite cross drilled and slotted rotors. The Precision drilled holes vent super heated gases eliminating brake...$113.83 - $463.09
- Power Stop®Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$30.74 - $104.85
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic brake...$62.52 - $200.00
- SSBC®Big Bite Brake PadsBig Bite Brake Pads by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$52.36 - $253.13
- Wilwood®Street Performance GT Slotted Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake KitStreet Performance GT Slotted Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The kit is designed to efficiently improve braking. Whether you need it for extreme use on the track or just for daily driving, this Street Performance GT...$1,199.99 - $1,909.99
- Wilwood®Street Performance Plain Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake KitStreet Performance Plain Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, your vehicle will get the braking power that is hard to match. The package includes plain face rotors, performance brake pads and calipers available...+1$574.99 - $1,554.99
- Sparta Evolution®Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid (P518)Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution P518 Performance Brake Fluid is Sparta Evolution entry fluid, featuring a dry boiling point of 518°F. The P518 is perfectly suited for all types of driving, from your...Dry boiling point of 518°FPerfectly suited for all types of driving$8.95
- Sparta Evolution®Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid (R622)Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution R622 Racing Brake Fluid is a high performance fluid suited for high temperature applications. Featuring a dry boiling point of 622°F, R622 racing fluid is the easy choice...Dry boiling point of 622°FSpecially formulated to provide the highest performance under racing conditions$15.95
- SSBC®DOT 3 High Temp Fluid (1106)Universal DOT 3 High Temp Fluid by SSBC®. Brake Fluid, DOT 3, 12 Fluid Ounces. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$21.18
- Permatex®Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantUniversal Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise....A 100% synthetic formulaEffective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C)$2.71 - $13.40
- Permatex®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake...Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interfaceProtects against corrosion$2.56 - $5.34
- Permatex®Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUniversal Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins,...Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricantFormulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions$1.05 - $12.17
- Loctite®Disc Brake Quiet StickUniversal Disc Brake Quiet Stick by Loctite®. This convenient wax-like stick formula with a revolutionary applicator has been developed and patented by Henkel. It creates a high temperature and water resistant film that stops squeaking...The only brake quiet product tested that fully complies with OEM acceptance criteriaEliminates brake squeals, squeaks, and chatter$4.36 - $7.44
- Crown®Silicone Grease Pack (5011987AA)Universal Silicone Grease Pack by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$3.33
- CRC®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by CRC®. CRC® Disc Brake Quiet forms a water resistant, high-temperature film that absorbs noise while quieting squeaks & squeals. Specially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise. For use...Not VOC Compliant for California and OTCSpecially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise$3.55 - $65.19
- CRC®Silaramic™ Brake System Grease 5 oz (05361)Universal Silaramic™ Brake System Grease by CRC®. 5 oz. A synthetic, dry-film, ceramic lubricant formulated to reduce brake noise and vibrations by dampening all brake vibrating frequencies. Will not run off or wash out. Works in...Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600FUse on every brake job$12.13
- Motul USA®DOT 5.1 Synthetic Brake Fluid 16.9 oz (100951)Universal DOT 5.1 Synthetic Brake Fluid by Motul USA®. 16.9 oz. 100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 manufacturers...Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis$10.47
- Motul USA®RBF 660 DOT 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid 16.9 oz (101667)Universal DOT 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid RBF 660 by Motul USA®. 16.9 oz. Very high dry boiling point of 622F (328C) and a wet boiling point of 399F (204C). For all types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone...Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis$26.67
The Colony Park is known across the world for its comfort and performance but that performance can start a stirring within you that causes you to want more and more. That means that you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need to make sure that your vehicle is giving you its best. Our Mercury Colony Park brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors are probably the most important and once you have the perfect brake set up you can hit the road with more confidence that you can deal with whatever might happen.
Aftermarket braking systems are not only able to stop your vehicle faster than the standard system but they can also save you money when it comes to maintenance in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have great prices and we offer all the information you need so you’ll make the right decision and it won’t cost you a fortune!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...