Universal MYKRO Series Class D 4-Channel 440W Amplifier by MB Quart®. Improve sound quality and make your vehicle explode with power and by adding this supremely efficient amplifier from MB Quart. Boasting the latest car audio technology, this premium amp gives abundant power and cuts down distortion for a rich, crystal clear, full range experience at a maximum volume.
|Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Damping Factor: >200 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio: >90 dB|
|T.H.D. & Noise: < 0.02%|
|Channel Separration: > 80 dB|
|Variable Input Level Control: 0.2 V - 6.0 V|
|Input Impedance: 47 k Ohms|
|Fuse Size: 25 A x 2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.09" x 6.5" x 1.97"|
- Max Power Rating 4 Ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Max Power Rating 2 Ohms: 110 watts x 4 chan.
- Max Power Rating Bridged, 4 Ohms: 220 watts x 2 chan.
- FLUID-FETS MOSFET Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- Q-Stasis Pre-amplifier stage for a cleaner signal from the source unit
- Ultra low ESR high capacity power supply storage bank
- Hybrid Class D Full range design for small footprint and exceptional sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics and top-mounted controls
- 4/3/2/1 Channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection, DC offset)
- Extruded aluminum heatsink design
- Input sensitivity: Level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (Chan 3 & 4 50-3000 Hz 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 10-20000 Hz
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart® established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.