Universal 5" x 7" / 6" x 8" 2-Way Formula Series 150W Coaxial Speakers by MB Quart®, 1 Pair. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: Speaker Size: 5" x 7"
- Design: 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Titanium
- Woofer Composition: Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 40 Watts
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency Response: 55 - 32,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Shallow Mount Installation: No
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-1/4"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-3/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/16" x 7-1/8"
- Speaker Grilles: No
- 5" x 7" / 6" x 8" Formula Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each
- RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Dark gray polypropylene cone
- Butyl rubber surround for smooth speaker response
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium dome tweeter
- Woven tinsel leads
- 4 ohms impedance
- High temperature voice coil
- Spade speaker terminals
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.