Universal 10" Onyx Series 350W 4 Ohm DVC Subwoofer by MB Quart®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
- Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 175 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency response: 35-250 Hz
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 31 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-1/4"
- 10" Dual 4 Ohm Onyx Series Subwoofer
- Injection molded polypropylene cone
- UV Resistant butyl rubber surround
- Deep drawn heavy gauge stamped steel basket
- Heavy duty textured powder coat finish
- Red treated Nomex spiders
- Push & Insert Style speaker terminals
- Anti-resonant magnet cover
- 1.5" High temperature aluminum voice coil
- Heat-dispersing vented pole plate
The 1960’s were an esoteric time in the audio world. Only the most discriminating music enthusiasts could embrace the components of the day, made only of wood and tubes. Founded during that decade, MB Quart® established itself as a key manufacturer of high quality audio parts. Throughout five decades and several technology revolutions from the days of ‘wood and tubes,’ MB Quart is still the global standard, creating only the finest high performance audio equipment. Founded in 1962, MB Quart began producing professional studio microphones and headphones at its headquarters in Obrigheim, Germany. Through research, innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of quality, MB Quart continued to grow its product line throughout its more than 50-year history.