Mazda MX3 Tires
- NITTO®NT450NT450 Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This automotive tire features the unidirectional tread design performs exceptionally well in wet weather by evacuating water through the slanted grooves and lateral slits....Wet PerformanceHandling Capability$70.00 - $160.00
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$75.06 - $179.04
- NITTO®NEOGENNEOGEN Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help...Wet PerformanceReduced Wear$79.00 - $294.00
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design$127.68 - $251.37
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN201SINCERA SN201 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Falken SINCERA SN201 A/S consistently provides all-season performance and comfort through an advanced manufacturing process, cutting-edge product features and...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$53.46 - $115.06
- FALKEN®ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today’s sedans, sports cars and...Dynamic Range TechnologyWide Angled Tread Slot$57.19 - $190.48
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN250SINCERA SN250 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. SINCERA SN250 All-Season Tire is specifically designed to provide class-leading durability, all-season performance, and ride comfort. Using Falken’s proprietary...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$57.82 - $132.42
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK450AZENIS FK450 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-new AZENIS FK450 All-Season Tire features an excellent balance of handling, high-speed stability, and confident all-weather traction. Advanced tread-design...4D Nano DesignAsymmetrical Rib and Block Hybrid Type Design$66.78 - $264.41
- FEDERAL®595595 Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Federal's extremely successful ultra high-performance tire, the former ss595, has been repositioned with slight technical changes applied and renamed simply as the 595. No...Designed utilizing the latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safetyM.P.O. technology ensures consistent performance throughout the tire's life$47.59 - $120.58
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE T/A KDWG-FORCE T/A KDW Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined. Race spec tire, Years 2004 through 2008. It features super-tough carcass with...Improved grip on rocks, mud and dirtBest rock-crawling ability$69.41
- BFGOODRICH®ADVANTAGE T/A SPORTADVANTAGE T/A SPORT Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread...Locking 3-D Active Sipe TechnologyAqua-Flume™ Technology$85.99 - $218.99
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best dry...Sport Design TreadCOMP-2 Compound$89.10 - $243.68
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$99.99 - $249.99
- COOPER®CS3 TOURINGCS3 TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CS3 Touring tire provides all-season performance with premium features at an affordable price. This tire has a specifically formulated tread compound which...5 Rib Tread Pattern & Lateral GroovesStabiledge Technology$36.41 - $158.32
- COOPER®TRENDSETTER SETRENDSETTER SE Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The Trendsetter SE is Cooper's entry level all-season tire line targeted to the value-oriented consumer. The affordably priced Trendsetter SE is...All-season “block” tread design form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction.Variable pitched tread elements to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.$67.06 - $102.66
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $143.50
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$84.23 - $207.52
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$87.23 - $171.84
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safety$97.99 - $196.99
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you’re in need of high-quality tires that bring driving pleasure to all four seasons, there’s no better choice than the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3....Variable Contact Patch 2.0 and asymmetric tread pattern for maximized dry grip and long tread lifeTread compound boosted with high levels of silica for shorter wet braking$184.03 - $377.48
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$106.50 - $516.89
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium and high-powered cars....Optimized Tread DesignCompact Central Blocks$106.50 - $431.42
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$144.36 - $1,020.03
- PIRELLI®P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALEP ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALE Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The Pirelli P ZERO™ CORSA SYSTEM concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or all-round...Directional Design With Longitudinal GroovesAsymmetrical Pattern Design For Pair$285.33 - $427.59
- NEXEN®N PRIZ AH5N PRIZ AH5 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The N Priz AH5 has four wide longitudinal grooves that improve drainage performance. Its rigid shoulder block design enhances cornering, handling, and a quiet...Delivers Outstanding Operation In Rainy WeatherEnables Greater Safety and Performance While Cornering$51.05 - $102.09
- NEXEN®N PRIZ AH8N PRIZ AH8 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the...Ensures Safe and Stable Driving ExperienceDesigned To Provide Effective Braking$61.16 - $162.86
- NEXEN®N FERA SU1N FERA SU1 Tires by Nexen®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The N Fera SU1 is your summer tire of choice when it comes to navigating through a sudden storm or cruising on a desert road. The tire’s 3 main grooves and 1 semi-groove...Excellent Performance On The Wet RoadDry Grip Technology For Efficient Braking$70.06 - $245.94
- NEXEN®CP672CP672 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. A quiet ride all year round is the hallmark of this passenger tire - an optimized sectional design reduces pattern noise for ultra-quiet driving. Stable handling and tight...Delivers Outstanding Operation In Rainy WeatherEnsures Comfortable, Low Noise Driving$73.83 - $122.38
- NEXEN®N5000 PLUSN5000 PLUS Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The N5000 Plus features an innovation simple in its concept, but brilliant in its function. Dimples on the tread act to distribute heat evenly across the tire to prevent...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions.Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow.$83.50 - $246.84
- IRONMAN®RB-12RB-12 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. To achieve a quieter, more comfortable ride, choose these RB-12 tires form Ironman. Constructed with a modern, all-season compound that enhances wet traction and durability, these tires...Lateral shoulder slots for better water dispersion and heat dissipationSquare tread profile maximizes contact area for improved handling$34.58 - $91.34
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$50.34 - $97.08
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$51.28 - $134.34
- LEXANI®LXTR-203LXTR-203 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. LXTR-203 Tires feature four straight wide circumferential grooves that reduce hydroplaning to a minimum. The solid center rib ensures excellent stability and handling, while the symmetric...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$42.84 - $69.25
- LEXANI®LXUHP-207LXUHP-207 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all new Lexani LXUHP-207 is now available in W & V speed ratings in 17", 18" and 19" sizes designed for superior performance and precise handling! Tight, sustained...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$56.72 - $110.02
- LEXANI®LXHP-102LXHP-102 Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. LXHP-102 Tires boast the very latest in asymmetrical tread design to provide optimal ground contact and shorten braking distance on wet and dry roads. The unique shoulder...$62.96 - $89.30
- HANKOOK®KINERGY ST H735KINERGY ST H735 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The new KINERGY ST is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions. It is offered with a “680/A/A” UTQG rating and an optimized...Optimized tread block stif fness ensures enhanced performance and tread uniformity for improved handling performance and mileageBy using dual filler system, KINERGY ST offers well-balanced dry and wet handling performance and longer tread life$63.95 - $119.95
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2 H457 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire - VENTUS V2. Thanks to its dynamic and technical tread design, the tire offers...3-D point effect and center rib block offers efficient handling.Optimal profile design ensures safe riding at high speeds.$77.95 - $118.95
- HANKOOK®OPTIMO H426OPTIMO H426 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This premium all-season tire is outstanding in all aspects, including quiet driving, smooth ride, tight grip, improved fuel economy, and great snow performance....Excellent wet and dry traction.Four deep circumferential grooves.$59.52 - $211.67
- HANKOOK®KINERGY PT H737KINERGY PT H737 Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Hankook KINERGY PT is a Premium Touring All-Season tire and offered with a No.1 “860/A/A” UTQG rating. Enhanced block stiffness and high structure and...Optimized block stiffnessAsymmetric pattern design$73.95 - $135.95
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This top-of-the-range tire was designed specifically for drivers who like to express their own style and crave for unsurpassed performance in sports driving....Special indicator will help you check vehicle alignment.Aqua jet channels water to the main groove wall.$90.95 - $261.95
- HANKOOK®VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 H452VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 H452 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 is a premium ultra-high performance all-season tire developed for drivers of sports cars seeking a comfortable driving. Its innovative...Positive aqua hydro block ensures safe braking.Cornering and noise reduction rib provides smooth driving.$90.95 - $243.95
- HANKOOK®OPTIMO H426 (RUN FLAT)OPTIMO H426 RUN FLAT Tires by Hankook®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This premium all-season tire is outstanding in all aspects, including quiet driving, smooth ride, tight grip, improved fuel economy, and great snow...Excellent wet and dry traction.Four deep circumferential grooves.$128.48 - $220.14
- YOKOHAMA®AVID TOURING-SAVID TOURING-S Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform harder, keep you safer, and take you further. The AVID Touring-S delivers exceptional ride quality, stability and wet/dry...Tri-Plex tread compoundTapered rain channels$87.48 - $145.14
- YOKOHAMA®S.DRIVES.DRIVE Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The S.drive is packed with technological advancements to deliver extraordinary grip and...Groove-In-Groove technologySolid center rib$102.51 - $281.74
- YOKOHAMA®ADVAN SPORT A/SADVAN SPORT A/S Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer and take you further. The ADVAN Sport A/S delivers great performance year round. A combination of...Wavy sipesSerpentine and straight grooves$133.62 - $277.70
- KUMHO®SOLUS TA11SOLUS TA11 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. An exceptionally comfortable all-season performance tire, with a tread optimized for wet traction and a compound engineered to last. The rounded shoulder design keeps a...Engineered for class-leading comfort and shock absorption with Kumho's exclusive Escot casing.Excellent fuel economy and a long tread life -- the result of a dual silicone compound engineered to cool quickly. It runs colder, lasts longer, and improves fuel efficiency.$58.33 - $137.95
- KUMHO®SOLUS TA31SOLUS TA31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Excitement when you want it. Quiet comfort when you don't. The new Solus TA31 combines all-season performance with a premium ride in one of the most versatile touring...Wide shoulder blocks create a soft contact edge with the road for better traction and steering response and better grip around corners.Siped, four-groove tread creates gripping surfaces that also evacuate water into the central grooves, away from the tire.$66.27 - $203.04
- KUMHO®ECSTA PA31ECSTA PA31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today's growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street performance...Heavy sipe density and large cross grooves expel water quickly, improving snow and wet weather handling.The directional tread design is shaped to avoid uneven wear and delivers excellent steering, cornering and braking in all-season conditions.$78.99 - $147.67
- KUMHO®ECSTA PS31ECSTA PS31 Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed to take your driving experience to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be...A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet braking.Wide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear.$80.77 - $188.88
About Mazda MX3 Tires
The Mazda MX-3 has a sleek styling design, sharp approach and departure angles, and head turning sporty looks. The cabin comes in an attractively styled design with upscale draping geared to provide a comfortable ride quality. The appropriate tires for this vehicle will depend on the season, the roads one will be travelling and the expected performance. CARiD carries a wide selection of Mazda MX-3 tires from the most reputable suppliers in the industry including Continental, Nexen, Pirelli, Dunlop and BF Goodrich among many others. They a wide range of seasonal tires designed to meet your specific needs. Summer tires are designed to enhance performance in dry weather conditions and provide increased high-speed control. Some of the brands to consider include Dunlop Direzza and Falken Avenis tires. All weather tires have gained popularity in recent times. They are convenient because they eliminate the need for continuous changeover between summer and winter tires between alternating seasons. They are designed for areas that have a short winter period. The Achilles ATR Sport for instance provides excellent wet traction and long tread life.
Mazda MX-3 tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic products to ensure that the final product meets the stringent standards of the industry. Innovative techniques are applied in the production process to guarantee precision and reliability. The status of your tires should be of concern to you at all times. Aging tires pose a challenge to performance and safety. Worn out tires have increased porosity. They also leak more air in compared to newer tires. It is therefore imperative that all such tires be replaced with newer tires to safeguard performance. Also, install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These gadgets alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard are noted in air pressure and temperature. This facilitates prompt remedial action to divert a disaster.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...