Mazda MX3 Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Parking Brakes
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Performance Brake Cooling
- Brake Line Lock & Roll Control Kits
- Brake Lubricants
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$62.39 - $259.50
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...$176.73 - $3,705.42
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake RotorsUSR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented...$121.79 - $1,043.59
- Hawk®Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Sold In Pairs. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake...$68.40 - $490.19
- KSport®SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake KitSuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit by KSport®. This is K-Sport's most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a...+4$3,040.00 - $5,082.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$61.73 - $988.91
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake RotorsDiamond Slot Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to...$130.05 - $442.21
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous stopping...$48.17 - $618.10
- EBC®Stage 1 Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit,...$87.76 - $1,294.48
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$142.04 - $968.28
- StopTech®Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$42.75 - $207.05
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- EBC®Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$62.62 - $317.97
- EBC®3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...$67.52 - $3,933.43
- EBC®Stage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit with Redstuff PadsStage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit....$185.14 - $1,069.77
- KSport®ProComp Slotted Brake KitProComp Slotted Brake Kit by KSport®. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid billet of aircraft grade aluminum...+4$1,472.50 - $4,655.00
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$49.69 - $278.53
- KSport®SuperComp Slotted Brake KitSuperComp Slotted Brake Kit by KSport®. This is K-Sport's most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid...+4$3,040.00 - $5,082.50
- StopTech®Street Select Brake PadsStreet Select Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech is proud to announce the release of its Street Select friction program. Street Select coverage includes over 1000 late model, import and domestic skus. Using a single part number family,...$22.47 - $84.60
- EBC®Stage 2 Sport Slotted Brake KitStage 2 Sport Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 2 Sport Brake...$177.93 - $764.50
- SP Performance®Slotted Brake RotorsSlotted Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. When you stomp on you brake pedal, can your brake rotors live up to the challenge? Aggressive driving, stop and go traffic or driving down a steep mountain road can cause extreme...$108.05 - $536.11
- Remmen Brakes®100 Series Slotted Brake Rotors100 Series Slotted Brake Rotors by Remmen Brakes®. Designed for all-round use, the Remmen Series 100 brake rotors deliver performance and longevity meeting the high demands of driving enthusiasts wherever they may be. All of Remmen’s...$41.11 - $410.07
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake KitDiamond Slot Brake Kit by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond Slot® brake kits deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to your ride....$48.74 - $442.21
- Centric®GCX Brake RotorGCX Brake Rotor by Centric®. GCX Elemental Protection Coated Brake Rotors by Centric with Elemental Protection™ GEOMET® coating on rotor vanes to prevent corrosion while promoting efficient rotor cooling. GCX rotors offer...$16.53 - $200.50
- Remmen Brakes®130 Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors130 Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Remmen Brakes®. Sold in pairs. Crossdrilled, slotted, and precision machined to provide tight tolerances for improved brake functionality, the Remmen Steel Rotors (130 series) offers...$117.54 - $536.33
- EBC®Stage 10 Super Sport Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 10 Super Sport Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Dimpled and Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 10 Sport...$177.28 - $1,064.46
- EBC®Stage 11 Light Sport Plain Brake KitStage 11 Light Sport Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to...$115.42 - $906.01
- EBC®Stage 12 Light Signature Plain Brake KitStage 12 Light Signature Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Redstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 12 Sport Brake Kit is designed to...$126.76 - $5,328.08
The MX3 is fun to drive because it’s small and handles well so you spend a lot of time in it. That means that you need it to be operating at its best every time you turn the key so you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need. Since you want to make sure that your MX3 can stop perfectly whenever you need it to we have a range of Mazda MX3 brakes, brake pads and rotors that offer serious safety improvements without costing you a fortune.
We carry the biggest brands in the industry like Brembo, EBC and Hawk so that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from the most proven technologies and years of experience. We have a wide range of components including cross-drilled, dimpled and more so that you can find the set up that suits the way you drive whether you’re just looking for more stopping power on normal trips or you’re looking to go out onto the track and decrease your times. We even have brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk to ensure you get the best quality on the market!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...