Mazda MX3 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Mazda MX-3 is a sporty coupe that was initially introduced onto US roads for the 1991 model year. Constructed off of Mazda's EC platform, the MX-3 was also known as the Eunos 30X, Eunos Presso, MX-3 Precidia, and the AZ-3 in other markets. Although the MX-3 was discontinued from production after 1998, it has remained a popular vehicle for "tuners", or drivers who enjoy equipping vehicles with aftermarket parts for performance and styling. The Mazda MX-3 has enjoyed a variety of engine configurations during its time in assembly, which has assisted in its street resurgence, as well.
When it first premiered, the MX-3 was outfitted with a 1.6L inline four-cylinder engine which got credit for producing up to 106 horsepower. However, the top engine for the model was a 1.8L V6 that pumped out 130 horsepower. This engine also holds the distinction of being one of the lowest displacement V6 engine configurations due to its 1.8L size. Both engines were mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission, although a four-speed automatic transmission was made available as an option, most notably for the US market.
As for the dimensions of the vehicle, the Mazda MX-3 measured in with a wheelbase of 96.7 inches, a width of 66.7 inches, a height of 52 inches (1992-1995 Base trim: 50.4 inches; 1992-1995 GS trim: 50.6 inches), and an overall length of 165.7 inches. A Special Edition version of the Mazda MX-3 entered the lineup in 1993 (designed off of the GS) and was offered both in the US and Canada. The model was equipped with the 1.8L V6, leather upholstery, 15" alloy wheels, and unique colors such as Laguna Blue, Blaze Red, and Raspberry Metallic. In 1996, a Special Edition MX-3 SE hit dealer lots in Europe decked out with leather/suede upholstery and a "clear white" exterior paint color. A limited edition MX-3 Equipe also became available in Sparkle Green Metallic and Noble Green.
Thanks to its reputation for performance and style, the Mazda MX3 enjoys a wide fanbase of drivers. Few models in its class can boast the pedigree this machine has. Despite no longer being in production, the MX-3 is still considered a vital part of the landscape thanks to a legion of motorists who know what to do with this car. Whether its for making an impression on the blacktop or just for curb-side good looks, CARiD has the Mazda MX-3 accessories and parts that do the job right.
Mazda MX3 Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com are available in the highest quality and best value around. That's because we recruit the finest names in the world who know your model best, guaranteeing that all of our Mazda MX3 accessories and parts enact a precise OEM fit along with durability you can depend on. Spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and more - when it comes time for you discover the world of Mazda MX3 accessories, think of CARiD as your home away from home!
Whatever you expect from your Mazda MX3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda MX3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $50.59 - $55.58
- $41.60 - $101.92
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $56.97 - $102.35
- $11.20 - $279.54
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $82.90 - $95.38