Mazda Miata Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Parking Brakes
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Brake Line Lock & Roll Control Kits
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Brake Cooling
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Lubricants
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic brake...$62.52 - $200.00
- DBA®XP+735 Circuit Performance Brake PadsXP+735 Circuit Performance Brake Pads by DBA®. DBA XP+735 carbon fiber enhanced race-only brake pads are pre burnished for fast bed-in. The XP+735 is the perfect all out race pad, perfect for use with all DBA 4000 and 5000 Series rotors...$92.02 - $342.54
- DBA®XP650 Track/Heavy Load Performance Brake PadsXP650 Track/Heavy Load Performance Brake Pads by DBA®. DBA XP650 high performance Kevlar based brake pads are pre burnished for fast bed-in. The XP650 is the perfect track day pad, ideally suited for use with all DBA 4000 and 5000...$80.25 - $271.26
- Winmax®W1 Sport Brake PadsW1 Sport Brake Pads by Winmax®. Non-steel material pads that are a perfect upgrade from factory for those who need increased stopping power. Long lasting pad and rotor life that’s easy on the noise and brake dust and starts working...$85.50 - $216.00
- Winmax®W2 Sport Brake PadsW2 Sport Brake Pads by Winmax®. The W2 has a slightly higher temperature effectiveness range and coefficient of friction for increased braking power. This is a performance pad designed for those who enjoy sport driving without the harsh...$103.50 - $234.00
- Winmax®W4 Circuit Racing Brake PadsW4 Circuit Racing Brake Pads by Winmax®. By incorporating low levels of steel material into the brake pad composition, increased effectiveness and brake control were enabled. The W4 is a conservative, yet powerful circuit pad for...$139.50 - $288.00
- Winmax®W6 Racing/Rally Brake PadsW6 Racing/Rally Brake Pads by Winmax®. The W6 excels most at higher temperatures especially made for harsh motorsports conditions such as Rally racing. A linear braking output can be experienced as more force is applied as well as...$193.50 - $342.00
- Wilwood®ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. These brake pads provide true speed fanatics with the benefits of Wilwood advanced race technology. They are made with a specially developed ProMatrix compound that delivers improved...$43.50 - $223.07
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Want real rotor biting performance without the heavy black brake dust over your wheels? Upgrade to a set of Street Pus HP Ceramic Disc Pads, and you will feel and see the...$56.00 - $277.80
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Vehicle Specific, "low resin" formulation, is manufactured with a "Positive Mold" process insuring strength, quality and performance. The OE style Chamfering and slotting...$40.58 - $217.03
- RacingBrake®Performance Brake PadsPerformance Brake Pads by RacingBrake®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$51.00 - $863.00
- Project Mu®B Force Series Performance Brake PadsB Force Series Performance Brake Pads by Project Mu®. This affordable model boasts dependable braking and improved anti-fading performance to cope with all sport-driving scenarios.$146.32 - $457.99
- Project Mu®Type HC+ 800 Series Performance Brake PadsType HC+ 800 Series Performance Brake Pads by Project Mu®. Superior braking and control across a wide temperature range. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...$96.69 - $221.19
- Project Mu®Type NS Series Performance Brake PadsType NS Series Performance Brake Pads by Project Mu®. Type NS pads offer a well-balanced improvement over the performance of OEM brake pads while reducing dust and noise.$114.95 - $147.57
- Brembo®GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel, modulation, and control of...+7$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- Brembo®GT-R Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking without...$7,099.20 - $9,595.20
- Brembo®GT-R Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking without fade....$7,099.20 - $9,595.20
- Brembo®GT-S Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Big Brake KitGT-S Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kit by Brembo®. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest GT-S braking system. The race inspired Brembo M Series calipers are perfect for the club racer or...$3,163.20 - $5,563.20
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake KitStreet Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, you will significantly improve your braking performance. Suitable for all types of custom show and high performance street/strip vehicles this kit is a perfect...+2$509.99 - $2,469.95
- Wilwood®Street Performance GT Slotted Brake KitStreet Performance GT Slotted Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The kit is designed to efficiently improve braking. Whether you need it for extreme use on the track or just for daily driving, this Street Performance GT Slotted Brake Kit will...+3$671.24 - $2,369.95
- Wilwood®Street Performance Plain Brake KitStreet Performance Plain Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, your vehicle will get the braking power that is hard to match. The package includes plain face rotors, performance brake pads and calipers available in various finishes...+1$489.99 - $1,937.50
- KSport®ProComp Cross Drilled Brake KitProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit by KSport®. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid billet of aircraft grade...+4$1,472.50 - $4,655.00
- RacingBrake®Curved Slot Iron 2-Piece Rotor Big Brake KitCurved Slot Iron 2-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kit by RacingBrake®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs...$1,470.00 - $3,758.00
- RacingBrake®Open Slot Iron 2-Piece Rotor Big Brake KitOpen Slot Iron 2-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kit by RacingBrake®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs...$1,470.00 - $10,569.00
- Yellow Speed Racing®Ultra Grand™ Drilled Big Brake KitUltra Grand™ Front Big Brake Kit by Yellow Speed Racing®. Rotor Size: 405 mm x 36 mm. Caliper Type: 8-Piston (Ø38 mm, Ø36 mm, Ø32 mm, Ø28 mm). Yellow Speed Racing's Ultra Grand Front Big Brake Kit is designed for road sport and...Designed for road sport and circuit useOptimum braking performance$1,200.00 - $3,200.00
- Power Stop®Performance Disc Brake CalipersPerformance Disc Brake Calipers by Power Stop®. These brake calipers are designed specifically for those who are looking for superior stopping power. The calipers are remanufactured and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating...$50.08 - $445.56
- StopTech®Stainless Steel Brake LinesStainless Steel Brake Lines by StopTech®. Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines provide a quicker, firmer, more consistent pedal response by maintaining consistent brake pressure. Additionally, stainless steel lines provide precision...Stoptech braided brake lines protect against the elements of harsh driving conditionsCoated Teflon inner core$48.40 - $175.28
- RacingBrake®Stainless Steel Brake LinesStainless Steel Brake Lines by RacingBrake®. This brake line kit comes with all the necessary components for a complete installation for front and rear axles. These lines are built to RB specifications, meeting D.O.T. Certification....Precise manufacturing and high-grade materialsExpertly Crafted from the highest grade materials$50.00 - $307.00
- Goodridge®G-Stop Brake Line KitG-Stop Brake Line Kit by Goodridge®. At Goodridge they are frequently asked what makes their brake lines superior to their competitors. Goodridge stainless braided brakelines are the standard in professional motorsports where the...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$74.45 - $278.66
- Russell®Stainless Steel Brake LinesStainless Steel Brake Lines by Russell®. This product is made of high-quality materials to sere you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$51.92 - $245.86
The Miata was designed to be a fun vehicle and it’s perfect to take you away to your favorite vacation spot or to the beach for the day. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you drive it and we have the performance upgrades to achieve that. They’re an easy way to have your Miata driving exactly the way you want it to and the Mazda Miata brakes, pads and rotors are probably the first upgrades you want to start with since they offer such great value.
You know that your custom brakes are important but many people don’t realize that aftermarket brakes can actually save money because they last longer and require less maintenance. We have a wide range of aftermarket components to choose from so that you can find something better than standard to save money in the future or something that will stop your beast efficiently and quickly on a track run. Because we have all the biggest names in the industry like Brembo, EBC and Hawk you know you’re going to get the quality that only comes from knowledge, experience and the most proven technologies.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they�ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you�ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you�ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you�ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you�re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...