Mazda 929 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
The Mazda 929 got its start as a midsize sedan and kept the body-size over its first few generations before closing out its time in production as a full-size. The model began production in the early 1970s and left the Mazda roster officially towards the end of the '90s. 1973 is when the Mazda 929 was initially introduced, outfitted with a 1.8L inline four-cylinder. Of course, the bigger story when it came to the engines was the 929's use of the rotary engine, which it shared with the Luce (the 929's Euro counterpart). Other engines during the model's first generation included a 2.0L inline four-cylinder (90 horsepower), a 2.2L Diesel (66 horsepower), and a 1.3L four-cylinder rated at 127 horsepower. 1982 welcomed in the second generation, showing off a variety of 2.0L inline four-cylinder configurations. The second-generation 929 was produced until 1986.
1986 welcomed in another redesign for the 929 parts. Released for its third generation, the Mazda 929 was moved to the automaker's HC platform and saw a 3.0L V6 engine enter the lineup. The model didn't reach North America until 1988 and the only engine offered was the 3.0L. During this period, the 929 was offered as a four-door sedan and a four-door hardtop. When the 30.L V6 first made its debut, it was implemented with a single overhead cam (18 valves). A couple of years in, the engine was upgraded to a double-overhead cam with 24 valves, thus raising fuel economy. Other features such as antilock brakes and ventilated rear disc brakes were installed with the round of updates, as well. By 1990, V6 engines were used across the board outside of the US.
The fourth generation of the Mazda 929 began making its way into US showrooms for 1991. This time around, the 929 was constructed off of the HD platform and presented a wider list of options for drivers to choose from including power accessories, antilock brakes, cruise control, four-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, and a solar-vent to vent heat from the vehicle. By 1995, the model was beginning to be pulled back from North American markets to make way for the Millenia, Mazda's new flagship sedan. Even still, the 929 stayed in production for one more go-round in 1996. It was produced at a limited number due to sluggish sales but still boasted the 3.0L V6. Within a year, the model was dropped altogether from the lineup.
Once in a while there is a car that has the ability to transcend a generation. The Mazda 929 can be counted among them. Sleekly styled with reliable Mazda parts to back it up, the Mazda 929 has found a permanent place in its drivers' hearts. Giving yours some added personality helps keep it alive. That's exactly what we're here for!
At CARiD.com, we recognize the need for premium quality. That's why our selection of Mazda 929 Accessories and Parts is crammed full of the finest-made options for you take a swing at. Inside our inventory of Mazda 929 accessories and parts, you will find nothing but the latest and greatest, including spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and tons more. More drama. More style. And quality that speaks for itself. This is what we do. Consider us your headquarters for all Mazda 929 accessories!
Whatever you expect from your Mazda 929, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda 929 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by