Mazda 929 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Mazda 929 got its start as a midsize sedan and kept the body-size over its first few generations before closing out its time in production as a full-size. The model began production in the early 1970s and left the Mazda roster officially towards the end of the '90s. 1973 is when the Mazda 929 was initially introduced, outfitted with a 1.8L inline four-cylinder. Of course, the bigger story when it came to the engines was the 929's use of the rotary engine, which it shared with the Luce (the 929's Euro counterpart). Other engines during the model's first generation included a 2.0L inline four-cylinder (90 horsepower), a 2.2L Diesel (66 horsepower), and a 1.3L four-cylinder rated at 127 horsepower. 1982 welcomed in the second generation, showing off a variety of 2.0L inline four-cylinder configurations. The second-generation 929 was produced until 1986.
1986 welcomed in another redesign for the 929 parts. Released for its third generation, the Mazda 929 was moved to the automaker's HC platform and saw a 3.0L V6 engine enter the lineup. The model didn't reach North America until 1988 and the only engine offered was the 3.0L. During this period, the 929 was offered as a four-door sedan and a four-door hardtop. When the 30.L V6 first made its debut, it was implemented with a single overhead cam (18 valves). A couple of years in, the engine was upgraded to a double-overhead cam with 24 valves, thus raising fuel economy. Other features such as antilock brakes and ventilated rear disc brakes were installed with the round of updates, as well. By 1990, V6 engines were used across the board outside of the US.
The fourth generation of the Mazda 929 began making its way into US showrooms for 1991. This time around, the 929 was constructed off of the HD platform and presented a wider list of options for drivers to choose from including power accessories, antilock brakes, cruise control, four-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, and a solar-vent to vent heat from the vehicle. By 1995, the model was beginning to be pulled back from North American markets to make way for the Millenia, Mazda's new flagship sedan. Even still, the 929 stayed in production for one more go-round in 1996. It was produced at a limited number due to sluggish sales but still boasted the 3.0L V6. Within a year, the model was dropped altogether from the lineup.
Once in a while there is a car that has the ability to transcend a generation. The Mazda 929 can be counted among them. Sleekly styled with reliable Mazda parts to back it up, the Mazda 929 has found a permanent place in its drivers' hearts. Giving yours some added personality helps keep it alive. That's exactly what we're here for!
At CARiD.com, we recognize the need for premium quality. That's why our selection of Mazda 929 Accessories and Parts is crammed full of the finest-made options for you take a swing at. Inside our inventory of Mazda 929 accessories and parts, you will find nothing but the latest and greatest, including spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and tons more. More drama. More style. And quality that speaks for itself. This is what we do. Consider us your headquarters for all Mazda 929 accessories!
Whatever you expect from your Mazda 929, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mazda 929 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...