Mazda 616 Brake Parts
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$13.80 - $80.69
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$10.18 - $54.14
- Dorman®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$4.31 - $52.21
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$5.97 - $65.35
- Centric®C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$5.74 - $30.10
- Centric®Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPremium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are manufactured using positive mold technology to provide even wear characteristics throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. The components are scorched to remove impurities in...Ceramic friction formulas provide excellent stopping power hot or coldLonger pad life than other friction materials$10.51 - $56.83
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Organic Disc Brake PadsProfessional™ Durastop Organic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Friction Organic Brake Pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. Tested to SAE2430/SAE2784...Chamfered, slotted and shimmed to provide similar fit, form and function of the OE service partHardware clip kits included (where applicable)$13.42 - $53.65
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Drum Brake Shoe SetProfessional™ Durastop Drum Brake Shoe Set by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop® Bonded Brake Shoes are high-quality replacements for worn factory brakes. Chamfered, slotted and shimmed, they are designed to match the Original...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.91 - $184.20
- Centric®Caliper Repair KitCaliper Repair Kit by Centric®. Rebuilding a brake caliper can be an economical alternative to buying a new unit. This kit includes new OE spec seal(s) and boot(s) for leak-free performance and durability. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1.45 - $68.98
- Centric®Disc Brake HardwareDisc Brake Hardware by Centric®. Designed for your specific application, this kit gives you all the parts needed for a disc brake service, except for brake pads and rotors. All items are manufactured under OE quality standards to...Built to precise specifications in form, fit, and functionEliminates brake noise$1.82 - $68.26
- Centric®Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair KitDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair Kit by Centric®. If your wheel cylinder bore is still in good shape, this repair kit is an economical alternative to a new wheel cylinder. It includes the spring, cup seals and dust boots. CA Prop 65...Saves you money and restores your wheel cylinderDesigned to meet OE quality, configuration, and fitment$1.51 - $12.55
- ACDelco®Professional™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair KitProfessional™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.12 - $21.12
- Crown®Silicone Grease Pack (5011987AA)Universal Silicone Grease Pack by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$3.23
- SSBC®DOT 3 High Temp Fluid (1106)Universal DOT 3 High Temp Fluid by SSBC®. Brake Fluid, DOT 3, 12 Fluid Ounces. Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) first pioneered the stainless steel sleeved caliper for classic Corvette and Mustangs back in 1975. We are the...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$20.57
- CRC®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by CRC®. CRC® Disc Brake Quiet forms a water resistant, high-temperature film that absorbs noise while quieting squeaks & squeals. Specially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise. For use...Not VOC Compliant for California and OTCSpecially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise$3.45 - $63.33
- CRC®Silaramic™ Brake System Grease 5 oz (05361)Universal Silaramic™ Brake System Grease by CRC®. 5 oz. A synthetic, dry-film, ceramic lubricant formulated to reduce brake noise and vibrations by dampening all brake vibrating frequencies. Will not run off or wash out. Works in...Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600FUse on every brake job$11.78
- Loctite®Disc Brake Quiet StickUniversal Disc Brake Quiet Stick by Loctite®. This convenient wax-like stick formula with a revolutionary applicator has been developed and patented by Henkel. It creates a high temperature and water resistant film that stops squeaking...The only brake quiet product tested that fully complies with OEM acceptance criteriaEliminates brake squeals, squeaks, and chatter$4.23 - $7.23
- Lucas Oil®Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal Synthetic Brake Fluid by Lucas Oil®. DOT 3, DOT 4. Lucas Brake Fluid is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 401'F. It meets the...Prevents seal hardening or softeningProtects against rust or corrosion$2.17 - $5.03
- Permatex®Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantUniversal Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise....A 100% synthetic formulaEffective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C)$2.63 - $13.02
- Permatex®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake...Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interfaceProtects against corrosion$2.49 - $5.19
- Permatex®Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUniversal Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins,...Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricantFormulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions$1.02 - $11.82
- Prestone®DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake Fluid by Prestone®. Prestone Synthetic Brake Fluid is designed to provide a high margin of boiling point protection. High boil point formula that provides an extra margin of safety....Can be used for disc or drum brakesRecommended for anti-lock braking systems$4.29 - $8.98
- Sta-Lube®Synthetic Brake and Caliper GreaseUniversal Synthetic Brake and Caliper Grease by Sta-Lube®. A very stable resistant Aluminum Complex grease. Contains rust and oxidation inhibitors, anti-wear and extreme pressure additives and fortified with "moly" and graphite. For use...A specially developed synthetic grease with a high-tech formula for use in disc & drum brake systemsHigh temperature grease is plastic & rubber safe$5.40 - $21.15
- Amalie Oil®Dot 3 Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Amalie Oil®. Dot 3 Brake Fluid 1 Bottle or Case 12x12 oz. Amalie Brake Fluids DOT 3 perform a variety of very important functions in the braking systems. They transmit the required power, minimize corrosion,...Quickly Removes Brake Fluid, Grease, Oil & Other Contaminants from Brake Lining & DrumsQuickly Cuts Through Grease & Grime, but it Does Not Leave an Oily Film$2.74 - $26.20
- Champion Brands®600 Series Racing DOT 4 Brake FluidUniversal 600 Series Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. CHAMPION 600 SERIES RACING Brake Fluid DOT 4 was developed forextreme racing applications where adry boiling point exceeding minimum requirements is preferred.High-performance brake fluidTypical dry boiling point of 580° F (304ºC)$12.99 - $165.12
- Champion Brands®DOT 5 Silicone Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Silicone Brake Fluid DOT 5. Silicone Brake Fluid DOT 5. CHAMPION DOT 5 Silicone-Based Brake Fluid is a polysiloxane basedfluid designed for use in non-ABS hydraulic braking...Low vapor pressure eliminates vapor lockExtremely high dry and wet boiling points$9.99 - $143.16
- Champion Brands®DOT 5.1 Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 5.1. CHAMPION DOT 5.1 HIGH TEMP BRAKE FLUID provides the ultimate in high temperature protection,moisture resistance, and lubricity for ABS, hydraulic drum, disc braking...Meets or exceeds FMVSS no. 571.116Minimum wet boiling point 356$5.99 - $72.96
- Champion Brands®HD DOT 4 Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 4. Brake Fluid DOT 4. CHAMPION BRANDS SYNTHETIC DOT4 BRAKE FLUID provides the ultimate in high temperature protection, moistureresistance, and lubricity for ABS, hydraulic drum,...Super heavy-duty formulation resists effects of moistureExcellent thermal and chemical stability$3.99 - $46.68
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
- Motul USA®DOT 5.1 Synthetic Brake Fluid 16.9 oz (100951)Universal DOT 5.1 Synthetic Brake Fluid by Motul USA®. 16.9 oz. 100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 manufacturers...Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis$10.47
The Mazda 616 is the nameplate used for the first-generation Mazda Capella that was marketed in North America in the 70s. This compact car was offered in coupe and sedan body configurations. The Mazda 616 featured rear-wheel drive and a 97.0-inch wheelbase. For the North American market, the automobile was initially outfitted with a 1.6L I4. In 1972 this engine was dropped in favor of a larger 1.8L I4, which was coupled with a 4 or 5-speed manual or 3-speed automatic transmission. The Mazda 616 was superseded by the newer 618 model, which, however, was available in North America for a very small period of time.
If you need quality Mazda 616 brake parts at a reasonable price, then you have come to the right place. We have gathered a rich selection of brake calipers, drums, disk brake pads, brake wheel cylinders, and other parts made by reliable aftermarket companies. Such renowned manufacturers as Dorman, Centric, Monroe, Permatex, Bendix, and many others regularly replenish our assortment with replacement parts that meet the strictest criteria of functionality and durability. Thus, you can always find and order necessary products here. In addition, we offer tempting prices, a variety of options, and swift shipping – everything that is necessary to meet the demands of even the most exacting customers.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...