Universal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely high viscosity indexes over 350+, low pour points and reduced friction capability. These high performance fluids show a considerably reduced rate of viscosity change when subjected to elevated temperatures. Racing Shock Fluid will work equally well in either steel or aluminum bodied suspension components.
- Racing Fork Fluid 5wt is the same viscosity fluid as 01, SS7, or std. KYB fluid and is recommended for most late model mx forks
- All weight grades can be blended for intermediate viscosity grades
|A.P.I. Gravity: N/A|
|Density D4052: N/A|
- Reduces drag and stiction
- Reduces friction
- Regenerative Synthetic Polymers
- High viscosity index
- Ultra clean additive system
- Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years ahead
- Optimal protection against wear
- Proudly made in the USA
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Southern California, Maxima Racing Oils® is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in the racing industry. More than 3 decades of active involvement in professional racing has led to powerful technology and a full array of market leading products. The company continues its heritage by playing an active role in the sport and racing communities. Maxima is a race-inspired, product driven company which formulates, develops, and manufactures high-performance oils, lubes and ancillary products. The essence of the Maxima brand is communicated through hundreds of championships with world class racers, tuners and teams who rely on Maxima for unsurpassed performance in high-stress conditions without fail.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov