Universal Performance Brake-In Engine Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Performance Break-In Oil is specifically designed for breaking in engines with flat tappet camshafts, roller elements or where elevated levels of anti-wear additives are needed. High Zinc/Phosphorous formula is blended with highly refined, pure petroleum base stocks to provide optimum ring seal. 2X Zinc Formula Reduces Critical Engine Wear: Complex 2X Zinc structure protects for an extended temperature range, outperforming conventional break-in Oils. By combining two different zinc compounds, Performance Break-In Oil activates at lower temperatures and offers more protection at elevated temperatures. Performance Break-In Oil is perfectly balanced and requires no other additives. Dyno tests show more efficiency in the break-in phase when using Performance Break-In Oil. Performance Break-In Oil formula has elevated anti-wear additives designed to protect engines in extreme conditions. Elevated anti-wear additives may adversely impact emissions systems on passenger cars.
- Not Recommended For Street Use
- For Use in the break-in of high performance race engines, including Off-Road, Circle Track, Late Model, Drag, Grand Am, etc
|Density D4052_15.0: ND|
|Flash Point °C D92: 426|
|Pour Point °C D92: -45|
- Promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection for cams and all critical valve train components during initial break-in of flat tappet and roller cam engines
- Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and fully synthetic motor oils
- Ideal for use in Race Engines, OEM Rebuilds and Crate Motors
- Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years ahead
- Optimal protection against wear
- Proudly made in the USA
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Southern California, Maxima Racing Oils® is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in the racing industry. More than 3 decades of active involvement in professional racing has led to powerful technology and a full array of market leading products. The company continues its heritage by playing an active role in the sport and racing communities. Maxima is a race-inspired, product driven company which formulates, develops, and manufactures high-performance oils, lubes and ancillary products. The essence of the Maxima brand is communicated through hundreds of championships with world class racers, tuners and teams who rely on Maxima for unsurpassed performance in high-stress conditions without fail.