Universal Cool-Aide Concentrate, 16 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Cool-Aide is an additive formulated to reduce engine temperatures and provides significantly better contact on heated surfaces allowing for greater and more efficient heat transfer. Can be used with straight water or mixed with coolant/antifreeze to achieve better cooling efficiencies. Cool-Aide does not offer freeze protect when used with straight water. Non-slippery if spilled on paved surfaces. Approved and safe for use in most racing applications.
- For use in all liquid cooled engines
- Mix 3% concentrate in straight water or coolant/antifreeze
- Use when increased cooling efficiencies are needed
- When mixed with water, Cool-Aide is safe for use on paved surfaces when a non-glycol based fluid is needed for competition
- Powerful concentrate
- Approved for racing on paved surfaces
- Increases cooling capacity & efficiency
- Glycol, Nitrate, Amine, Borax Free!
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- For 2-cycle or 4-cycle liquid cooled engines
- 100% Biodegradable in its unused form
- Can be mixed in straight water or coolant/antifreeze
- Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years ahead
- Optimal protection against wear
- Proudly made in the USA
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Southern California, Maxima Racing Oils® is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in the racing industry. More than 3 decades of active involvement in professional racing has led to powerful technology and a full array of market leading products. The company continues its heritage by playing an active role in the sport and racing communities. Maxima is a race-inspired, product driven company which formulates, develops, and manufactures high-performance oils, lubes and ancillary products. The essence of the Maxima brand is communicated through hundreds of championships with world class racers, tuners and teams who rely on Maxima for unsurpassed performance in high-stress conditions without fail.