R134a Recovery Tank by Mastercool®. These Refrigerant Recovery Cylinders are available in 30lb. and 50 lb. cylinders. They feature liquid and vapor valve with a 400 PSI rating. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Powder coated cylinder for high gloss, durable finish
- Y-valve for liquid/vapor
- 3/4" NPT opening accepts 80% fill float switch shut-off device
- 1/4" opening for air purge valve
- Collar design for ease of handling
- Reusable and conforms to DOT-4BA400 specifications and ARI guidelines
- Pre-charged cylinder provides a clean, dry interior
- Storage and transport of recovered refrigerant gases
- Valve & Float Switch UL Listed
- AUS Approved and TC Canadian Approved
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is second to none. It is manufactured from first-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Mastercool® is a family owned and operated company that has been supplying professional air conditioning, service tools and equipment for over 35 years. As one of the fastest growing companies in this market, Mastercool’s name is synonymous with “World Class Quality” and uniquely innovative product design. With our never-ending focus on new technology, Mastercool has been awarded many patents worldwide. In addition to Mastercool’s headquarters located in the United States, our Belgium and Brazil offices also features a full inventory and staff. This has enabled us to set up distribution to over 60 countries demonstrating that we are truly a multi-national company.