1/2" x 1/2" Yellow Straight Hose with Manual Shut-Off Valve by Mastercool®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Fitting Angle: Straight|
- Mastercool manufactures a complete line of shut-off valves for containment of refrigerant
- EPA requires shut-off valves within 12 inches of the charging hose ends to prevent unnecessary venting of refrigerant
- Using shut-off valves is much safer than allowing refrigerant to blow out during service
- For custom application, Mastercool offers swivel ball valves without the hoses
- These valves may be used to add shut-off valves to recycling equipment, manifold sets, flushing equipment, etc.
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is second to none. It is manufactured from first-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Mastercool® is a family owned and operated company that has been supplying professional air conditioning, service tools and equipment for over 35 years. As one of the fastest growing companies in this market, Mastercool’s name is synonymous with “World Class Quality” and uniquely innovative product design. With our never-ending focus on new technology, Mastercool has been awarded many patents worldwide. In addition to Mastercool’s headquarters located in the United States, our Belgium and Brazil offices also features a full inventory and staff. This has enabled us to set up distribution to over 60 countries demonstrating that we are truly a multi-national company.