Spicer U-Bolt Kit by Mark Williams®. With special 12 point nuts for wrench clearance. Pick out rock-proof U-joints and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your modified engine and provide their reliable transfer to the wheels. They are sure to withstand the abuse of harsh, unforgiving terrain of your next serious off-road excursion.
|U-Joint Series: 1350|
- Designed to ensure unparalleled performance of your vehicle
- Can handle tremendous power output from your modified engine
- Built to withstand the demanding conditions of hardcore off-road use
- Provide bullet-proof strength and maximum wear resistance
- Quality control ensures maximum reliability
- Manufactured from first-rate materials
- Proudly made in the USA
Mark Williams® manufactures a full range of racing axles, spools, rear end housings, steel, aluminum or carbon fiber driveshafts and disc brake kits. M-W also makes an assortment of chassis and driveline components at its Denver-area facility. All the parts required to set up 9” Ford, 12-bolt Chevy, 8.8 Ford, 8-3/4 Mopar and Dana 60 rear ends, including ring and pinion gears, Detroit Lockers, Posi-Traction differentials, and bearings are in stock at Mark Williams Enterprises. Special driveline and/or brake packages available for Acura, Camaro, Chevelle, Corvette, Fairlane, GM, Honda, Mustang, Mustang II and Pinto applications.