23 Gloss Gunmetal with Mirror Cut Face Wheels by Mandrus®. The clean, optically radiant twenty three spokes of the "23" have the sophisticated DNA of racing and luxury integrated into a meticulously proportioned custom wheel that fits perfectly with the timeless design of Mercedes. The monoblock casting methodology and hardened aluminum alloy employed to manufacture this wheel make it stand out from the rest in the market.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Made utilizing the monoblock casting technology
- Manufactured from premium hardened aluminum alloy
- 23-spoke design for the optimized visual kinetic play of light
- Stealth matte black or matte black with a bright machined face finish
Designed using the monoblock casting methodology and manufactured from the highest quality hardened aluminum alloy, the 23 series wheels achieve the exquisite detail of the sharp resolution of each spoke to the edge of the wheel lip ring that makes the wheel gleam just right. Mandrus added the extra three spokes to a more usual twenty multispoke in order to optimize the visual kinetic play of how light hits these alloy wheels whether parked or in motion. Mandrus 23 custom rims are available in 17 as well as staggered 18, 19, 20 and 22-inch diameters, all in two widths, one a full inch to an inch and a half wider than the other to support staggered fitments, wherein rear axles wheels and tires are larger, for improved traction and a more aggressive stance. Mandrus 23 wheels are finished in a stealth matte black or in a contrasting matte black with a bright machined face.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
TSW wheels are born of a rich racing heritage. Founded by a former Formula One racing driver, TSW has been involved in motor racing around the globe for over thirty years. Our involvement has ranged from the grueling 24-hour Le Mans to Touring Cars to Spec Miata. Many of the wheels are based on racing technology. TSW pioneered the race-inspired hex nut look that was featured in such standards as the Revo and Hockenheim R, which have been a popular choice for both grass-roots racing and show cars. In keeping with this rich racing heritage, many TSW wheels are named after past and present Formula One tracks. TSW wheels are manufactured to extremely high standards that often significantly exceed the industry norm, resulting in a smoother, better handling ride.