MM Series DC-AC 1200W Modified Sine Wave Inverter with 70A Battery Charger by Magnum®. Input: 12V DC, Output: 120V AC, Continuous Power: 1200 W, Charger Current: 70 A PFC. If you need to connect small appliances or electronic devices in your RV or boat you will be completely satisfied with the MM Series Modified Sinewave Inverter / Charger. It is lightweight, easy to use and works as a firm platform for your power system.
- Output Power: 1,200W
- Peak Watts: 2,100W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Peak: 17amps
- Output Current: 10amps
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Motor Starting Capacity: NA
- Input Voltage: 12
- Continuous Output Amps: 10amps
- Operating Temp: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Efficiency: 95%
- Weight: 20 lb (9 kg)
- Dimensions: 16.6" x 8.4" x 4.7" (42 cm x 21 cm x 12 cm)
- UL Certified: Yes
- Phase: Single
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Input Battery Voltage Range: 9-15.5
- Safe and reliable - The MM Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for mobile use.
- Attractive styling - The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- Standard Transfer Relay
- Versatile Mounting
- Fan Cooled
- Low Battery Protection
- Current Overload Protection
- Circuit Breaker Protected
- Battery Temperature Sensor
The MM Series Modified Sinewave Inverter / Charger by Magum is the solution when you don’t need lots of power in your mobile applications. Housed in an hourglass case, with a die-cast aluminum base, this inverter combines form and function to create an attractive unit that uses the base as a heat sink for cooler operation. It can be mounted on a shelf, wall, or even upside down and meets the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 standards for mobile use, so you can be assured of safe and reliable operation. An on/off switch is mounted on the front with an easy to read LED indicator for operating status.
The MM series is loaded with protection features including a fan that cools the unit, but if temperature limits are ever exceeded, the unit will shut down until it sufficiently cools and then restart. If battery voltage drops below or exceeds predetermined cutout settings, the unit will automatically shut down to save your batteries. If output wattage exceeds or a short circuit is detected, the unit will shut down to avoid costly damage, and every model comes with built-in input and output circuit breakers. The MM series also includes a built-in PFC charger that uses less energy than a standard charger, using 25-30% less AC current.
Magnum Energy is a leading manufacturer of Inverter/Chargers for Mobile and Renewable Energy applications. These devices convert DC current to AC to power electronics and appliances, and convert AC current to DC to recharge batteries. The company has over 150 years combined experience in the design and manufacture of inverter/chargers, and builds some of the industry’s most reliable, advanced, and cost effective units at their state-of-the-art facility in Everett, Washington.