ProStar 500 Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. Designed with big speed fans in mind, this mind-blowing fuel system upgrade will help you maximize engine performance and fuel efficiency. It’s easy to install and will help you achieve better combustion and uncork the power hidden under the hood. Offering a win-win combination of the finest materials, precision engineering and innovation, this performance fuel system part delivers hardcore strength, long-term dependability, and outstanding operation.
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
|Fuel Pump Voltage: 12 V|
|Fuel Pump Type: Electric external|
|Fuel Pressure (psi): 36 psi|
|Fuel Pump Inlet Size: -12 AN|
|Inlet Quantity: One|
|Inlet Attachment: Female straight cut O-ring|
|Fuel Pump Outlet Size: -12 AN|
|Outlet Quantity: One|
|Outlet Attachment: Female straight cut O-ring|
- Top-grade fuel system upgrade that will take your driving to the next level
- Designed to help you maximize your vehicle’s fuel system efficiency
- Will help you get unbridled power and a huge jump in performance
- Made from premium materials to ensure superior quality and durability
- Manufactured to be tough as nails to withstand high-heat and high-pressure conditions
- Engineered to provide consistent, reliable operation and long-lasting service
Since 1995, Magnafuel® has designed and manufactured premium, long-lasting, durable, high-performance fuel systems. Magnafuel products continue to be developed in close association with professional racers. When you purchase a Magnafuel fuel system, you reap the benefits from the work of those such as Warren Johnson, Kurt Johnson, Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Greg Stanfield, Rick Jones, V.Gaines and many others. When Kurt Johnson became the first NHRA driver to enter the six-second club, he did it with a Magnafuel racing fuel system. As a matter of fact, a Magnafuel fuel system was on-board for every 200 mph pass Warren and Kurt Johnson ever made. Now, Magnafuel racing fuel systems are installed on everything from speedboats to hill-climb trucks. Magnafuel is able to deliver high-end features and race-proven durability in a system that’s affordable to all racers, street to pro. Magnafuel tests every pump and regulator for pressure and volume. All magnafuel pumps and regulators are serialized and marked with the logo and name. if it doesn’t say magnafuel, it isn’t a magnafuel product. When you buy a Magnafuel fuel system, you get a lot more performance for your racing investment.