Cadillac Fleetwood 3-Speed 1984, Transmission Pan by Mag-Hytec®. Depth: Deep. Overall Height: 4 9/10". As the metallic components in transmissions and axles wear, they generate very fine particle debris that becomes suspended in the lubricating oil. A suspended magnet acts as a filter to contain these particles, keeping the fluid cleaner and extending component life. Periodic checking and cleaning of the magnet is recommended for maximum fluid service life.
Notes: Be sure to be mindful of cross member clearance on custom installations.
- Deep high-capacity sump for maximum cooling
- Magnetic drain plug
- 303 hardware except allen head cap screws are zinc plated
- 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
- Finned aircraft aluminum construction
- Requires only three allen key wrenches (included) for installation and service
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealants
Mag-Hytec® is a top manufacturer of heavy-duty differential covers and transmission pans for hard-working recreational and service vehicles. Headquartered in California, the company develops and produces premium covers and pans which provide increased lubricant and cooling capacity and set your vehicle apart from others in performance and style. Mag-Hytec products are cast in A356-T6 aluminum and black texture powder coated. They come with ARP 568 O-rings which ensure superior protection from leaks in the most extreme working and weather conditions.