Universal Tow Guard for 2", 2-1/2" and 3" Hitch Receiver by Luverne®, 1 Piece. Location: Rear. Keep your trailer fully protected against stones, gravel and other road debris by getting this superior Luverne textured rubber tow guard. Incorporating a distinctively sturdy construction of steel and heavy-duty rubber, it will efficiently deflect just about everything and anything the road may throw its way guarding your trailer against damage. This product can be easily installed on your 2" x 3" receiver tube and removed when not needed.
- A 2" to 3" ball mount is required for installation (not included)
- May not fit on certain weight distribution shanks or adjustable ball mount shanks
- Vehicles with dual exhaust may require trimming out the 4" holes
- Delivers excellent defense against rocks and road debris
- Steel frame with a textured black powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty 3/8" thick rubber flaps for ultimate protection
- Textured rubber surface to maintain a clean finish
- Fully factory-assembled for faster and easier installation
- Can be conveniently installed and removed as necessary
- Mounts on any 2" x 3" receiver tube using a simple U-bolt
- Center openings for easy access to hitch pin and electrical components
- Available in a universal width of 72" and can be trimmed for a custom fit
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Whether you’re heading on a camping excursion for a week or just taking some equipment for a day-long outdoor trip with your family, your trailer needs some protection to stay in top-notch condition. Designed to be a first line of defense against road hazards, top-of-the-line Luverne tow guard is a fantastic way to keep your trailer from unsightly damage. Delivering unsurpassed levels of durability, it will easily reject road debris to ensure your trailer looks pristine and clean mile after mile. Stray rocks, grime, gravel simply won’t stand a chance against the substantial barrier created by this premium-grade product.
The Luverne textured rubber tow guard is constructed with a steel frame and heavy-duty 3/8" thick rubber flaps for the ultimate in protection. The steel frame is coated in a durable textured black powder coat finish to deliver exceptional resistance to corrosion and the elements. A textured rubber surface helps to hide scratches and scuffs for a clean finish at all times. This tow guard is a hitch-mounted attachment that can be conveniently installed and removed when not in use. Installation is a cinch since it is fully factory-assembled, so the only thing you need to do is to mount this guard on any 2" x 3" receiver tube using a U-bolt. Plus, this product incorporates center openings making it easy to access hitch pin and electrical components. This 72" tow guard is designed to fit most full-size pickups and SUVs and can be trimmed for a custom fit. It is made right here in the USA by American workers, so you can be assured of unmatched quality and long-lasting service.
Since its foundation in 1963 Luverne Truck Equipment, Inc. has been engineering and manufacturing first-rate truck accessories. The company offers an enormous assortment of superior splash guards, side entry steps, nerf bars, bed rails, grille guards, GripStep™, MegaStep™, O-MegaStep™, StepUp™, Baja™, EZ Step™, GripStep™, cab guards, and other similar products for most full-size pickups, vans, and sport utility vehicles as well as BIG RIG™, ProTec™, and Tuff Guard™ grille guards for semi-tractors.