Catch-It™ Carpet Floor Liners by Lund®. With these floor liners you can keep the comfort of carpeting and still protect your vehicle floor from water, salt, mud and sand. The liners look and feel as good as regular car carpets, yet perform better than conventional rubber mats.
- Stylish, premium floor protection with the look and feel of carpet
- Custom-molded to your vehicle for full coverage and a perfect fit
- Durable construction for a lasting, lifetime performance
- Contain spills, mud and moisture to reduce mess on your original carpet
- Clean easily – simply rinse with garden hose
- Tough vyram polyolefin material withstands mud, snow, rain and chemicals
- Stain and heat resistant
- Heavy-duty, durable material and raised ridges scrapes debris from shoes
- Molded, reinforced edges enhance strength to prevent sagging or distortion
- Propriety design keeps spills away from clothing and prevents carpet damage
- Reinforced foot/heel area for driver's feet provides extra durability
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Nibbed backing keeps liner securely in place
Catch-It™ Carpet Floor Mats from Lund keep your car clean regardless of weather or season, offering superior floor protection in great style. These heavy-duty liners have a design that singles them out from the mass of protective car mats. The liners are custom molded to each application, for a perfect fit and thus maximum protection. They have a raised edge to trap spills, and a rolled edge for a seamless fit and prevention of tears. The back of Lund's Catch-It™ Carpet Floor Mats features more nibs per square inch than competing products do. The nibs dig into the underlying carpet, keeping the liner firmly in place without additional hooks or hardware.
The core of the liner is made in Vyram™, a soft, versatile polyolefin based thermoplastic that is heat treated (vulcanized) for hardness. It is the perfect material where you need good flexibility, good appearance and sealing characteristics, as in protective vehicle floor coverings. It does not conduct electricity and is resistant to grease, oil and most common chemicals. The material is free from harmful substances and completely recyclable. The Catch-It™ Vyram liners not only keep your car floor clean: When recycled they also help saving natural resources, keeping both the environment and your green conscience clean. The thermoplastic core is covered with a thick nylon carpet surface, providing the same comfort and good looks as luxury aftermarket mats do. This is a perfect marriage of utility and luxury.
There is no better choice for weather and dirt protection for your car floor. The Catch-It™ Carpet Floor Mats look good, feel good and keep your feet and your floor dry and clean. They are durable and will serve you well for years. Get Catch-It™ Carpet Floor Mats now, before your carpets are destroyed by mud, slush and spills!
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company's broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top-quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.