Universal Power Steering Fluid Protectant by Lubegard®. With LXE™ Technology. Enhances All Power Steering Fluids. Eliminates steering stiffness & noises! Power Steering Fluid Potectant is for use with all power steering fluids and also converts power steering fluid into Honda Power Steering Fluid. It incorporates the same unique proprietary Liquid Wax Ester (LXE®) Technology found in LUBEGARD® Automatic Transmission Fluid Protectant which has been used, endorsed, designated and approved by multiple Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) around the world. Enhances power steering fluids by providing additional anti-wear, anti-corrosion, and anti-friction compounds. This results in reduced wear, increased responsiveness, and less noise. Power Steering Fluid Potectant also raises the thermal and oxidative stability of the fluid.
- Lowers temperature and extends fluid life
- Improves heat transfer from the fluid to the case wall and out the gear box
- Eliminates power steering noises and whines
- Improves power steering system performance
- Eliminates rack and pinion steering stiffness
- Saves Time, Space and Money
- Converts power steering fluid to Honda® Power Steering Fluid
- Frees sticky turbines and pumps
- Extends system and fluid life
- Reduces wear, thus extending the life of the power steering system
- Increases responsiveness
- Eliminates stiffness on cold mornings
- Prevents thermal and oxidative breakdown
- Safe for seals and hoses
International Lubricants, Inc. (ILI) has long been recognized as a leader in the research, development and manufacturing of highly specialized synthetic lubricants to various markets including the Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Agricultural, Cosmetic, and other industries. ILI’s Seattle headquarters is the main manufacturing and packaging location for all Lubegard® products. ILI manufactures its own technologies for use exclusively in their products with massive production accommodations, with multiple lines for filling and blending of products. Today, ILI is a global lubricant supplier, with over 100 U.S. and foreign patents, and is committed to investing in continuous research efforts, to ensure they remain on the cutting-edge of new product development and product improvements.