Universal Complete™ Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid by Lubegard®. Complete™ Full Synthetic ATF is a world-class lubricant formulated for outstanding performance and efficiency in meeting or exceeding OEM requirements for reduced viscosity. LUBEGARD's unique, proprietary LXE® Technology provides superior wear protection with improved frictional and shear stability (high film strength for the life of the fluid). This unique technology prevents and eliminates torque converter shudder, improves shift quality, and imparts excellent torque carrying capacity for long clutch and component life. LXE Technology is seal and o-ring friendly, ideal for new, older, and higher-mileage vehicles. Complete Full Synthetic ATF is recommended for all automatic transmissions that require a fully formulated low viscosity ATF with exceptional performance and uncompromising protection. It is engineered to meet or exceed OEM requirements where lower viscosity is required.
- Backward compatible to replace DEXRON® fluids in older automatic transmissions that call for DEXRON® as well as Honda applications that call for Z-1® ATF
- Formulated with LXE Technology to meet OEM requirements for shear stability, long term frictional stability, superior shift quality and anti-shudder properties
- Seal-friendly LXE Technology restores seal flexibility and performance to older and high mileage transmissions
- Cures sluggish transmission performance on cold mornings
- The #1 technology used and endorsed by transmission shops for 30 years now available as a world class service solution for automatic transmissions
International Lubricants, Inc. (ILI) has long been recognized as a leader in the research, development and manufacturing of highly specialized synthetic lubricants to various markets including the Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Agricultural, Cosmetic, and other industries. ILI’s Seattle headquarters is the main manufacturing and packaging location for all Lubegard® products. ILI manufactures its own technologies for use exclusively in their products with massive production accommodations, with multiple lines for filling and blending of products. Today, ILI is a global lubricant supplier, with over 100 U.S. and foreign patents, and is committed to investing in continuous research efforts, to ensure they remain on the cutting-edge of new product development and product improvements.