Universal Kool-It™ Radiator Flush and Protect Pack by Lubegard®. Contains Kool-It™ Supreme Coolant Treatment and Radiator Flush. Capacity: 2 pack of 16 oz. Kool-It® Radiator Flush is formulated with additives that circulate through the cooling system to remove scale, loosen rust, mineral deposits and combustion by-products from the coolant system and radiator of a car or truck. Radiators use coolants primarily containing anti-freeze & water. Water contains minerals that form deposits over time on the metal surfaces of your cooling system and radiator. Kool-It™ Supreme Coolant Treatment is chemically engineered to reduce the surface tension of coolant, penetrating metal surfaces at vital heattransfer areas. This decreases operating temperatures and significantly reduces the possibility of overheating. Due to its unique chemical composition, Kool-is also very effective preventing damage from electrolysis, corrosion, and pitting.
- Quickly and safely removes scum, oily residue, sediments, rust, deposits and other degradation products from the cooling system of any car or truck
- Safe for all cooling systems including aluminum radiators
- Maximizes cooling system efficiency
- Contains corrosion inhibitors
- Contains no acids
- Safe and easy to use
- Protects all metals from chemical electrolysis
- Provides unsurpassed cooling system corrosion protection
- Enhances heat transfer and reduces operating temperatures
- Prevents deposits and contamination which lead to overheating
- Reduces water pump, impeller and intake manifold pitting
- Reduces wet-sleeve cylinder liner cavitation erosion
- Corrects coolant pH balance
- Only coolant protectant with built-in pH indicator (for use only in straight water applications)
- Prevents warranty claims
- Extends coolant life up to five years
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze
- Requires no neutralizers
- (1) Kool-It™ Supreme Coolant Treatment (10 oz.)
- (1) Kool-It™ Radiator Flush (10 oz.)
The longer you drive your vehicle without flushing the radiator and replacing the coolant, the more likely that cooling system problems will arise. Extreme driving conditions, such as; operation in hot climates, extended service intervals, stop and go driving, operation in mountainous areas, speeds above 65 mph, towing, etc., increases the chances of harmful deposit formation in the cooling system.
The overwhelming majority of failures associated with aluminum radiators found in most newer vehicles are due to corrosion. This corrosion is a result of deficient chemical protection within the coolant. Kool-It™ is the easiest and most cost effective way to protect radiators and heater cores preventing warranty claims. Kool-It™ is compatible with all types of antifreeze, providing total cooling system protection required for today's modern cars and trucks.
International Lubricants, Inc. (ILI) has long been recognized as a leader in the research, development and manufacturing of highly specialized synthetic lubricants to various markets including the Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Agricultural, Cosmetic, and other industries. ILI’s Seattle headquarters is the main manufacturing and packaging location for all Lubegard® products. ILI manufactures its own technologies for use exclusively in their products with massive production accommodations, with multiple lines for filling and blending of products. Today, ILI is a global lubricant supplier, with over 100 U.S. and foreign patents, and is committed to investing in continuous research efforts, to ensure they remain on the cutting-edge of new product development and product improvements.