Universal Fuel System Booster by Lubegard®. Capacity: 16 oz. Fuel System Booster is a state-of-the-art new fuel additive made with the highest quality premium PEA and FLA technologies. It is the 1st product of its kind able to specifically address and treat the newer DIG (direct injection) fuel systems in addition to the traditional intake-port delivery systems of today. Fuel System Booster is the 1st 3-in-1 product that provides a total system clean-up and keep-clean, fuel lubricity additive, and fuel stabilizer.
- Contains a unique, proprietary polyether amine (PEA) detergent technology, the most effective chemistry for total fuel system cleanup that outperforms competitors
- EPA/LAC, CARB, and TOP TIER™ compliant
- Ideal for new DIG fuel systems
- Can be used in any type of engine; gasoline or diesel
- Cleans carburetor / fuel injectors in one tank
- Removes deposits from combustion chamber and intake valves
- One step process, just pour in the tanks, does not require aerosol
- Prevents hesitation, rough idle, and stalling
- Improves fuel economy and horsepower
- Allows less expensive, lower octane fuel to be used
- Stabilizes fuel during storage
- Reduces emissions
DIG vs PFI:
Because fuel is delivered directly into the cylinder, DIG engines do not have a throttle plate. So it is not necessary to use an accompanying aerosol in order to perform a complete clean-up.
- DIG Functions at far higher pressures 2,000 psi vs. 50 psi
- Injection cycle is a much shorter period of time
- Port Injection has two rotations of the crankshaft to inject the fuel. At 6,000 rpm, this is 20 milliseconds.
- DIG occurs in a portion of the intake stroke, which occurs in 0.4 to 5 milliseconds
- Fuel stream is much more finely atomized
- DIG stream is 1/5th the droplet size of PFI
- Allows increased airflow into combustion chambers
One Tank Cleans:
- Dig Injector
- Piston Surface
- Port Fuel Injector
- Combustion Chamber
- Intake Valve Deposit
International Lubricants, Inc. (ILI) has long been recognized as a leader in the research, development and manufacturing of highly specialized synthetic lubricants to various markets including the Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Agricultural, Cosmetic, and other industries. ILI’s Seattle headquarters is the main manufacturing and packaging location for all Lubegard® products. ILI manufactures its own technologies for use exclusively in their products with massive production accommodations, with multiple lines for filling and blending of products. Today, ILI is a global lubricant supplier, with over 100 U.S. and foreign patents, and is committed to investing in continuous research efforts, to ensure they remain on the cutting-edge of new product development and product improvements.