Universal Complete™ CVT Fluid by Lubegard®. With LXE™ Technology. Capacity: 32 oz. Eliminate the need to stock various CVT fluids! COMPLETE™ CVT FLUID is engineered to meet and exceed OEM fluid requirements eliminating the need to stock multiple fluids. This premium CVT fluid is infused with Lubegard's proprietary LXE® Technology that provides superior wear protection with improved friction and shear stability (high film strength). Ever since 1984 technicians have looked to Lubegard for honest technical expertise with various fluid applications. Lubegard not willing for marketing sake to just come out with any fluid, it had to prove to be a true universal CVT fluid application valid for OEM usage. Unlike various other so called universal fluids that have hit the market (stating they cover everything from DEXRON® VI, Mopar® ATF + 4, to any CVT fluid) you can trust Lubegard has the only safe solution for servicing 80% of CVT's in the market place.
- Suitable for use in ANY belt type CVT (continuously variable transmission) application
- Minimizes friction between belts and pulleys which protects against fatigue damage
- Maintains the performance of a continuously variable transmission by providing excellent wear protection
- Imparts both shear and oxidation stability to the fluid
- Remains fluid at low temperatures for excellent operation during winter
- Prevents sludge and varnish build up
International Lubricants, Inc. (ILI) has long been recognized as a leader in the research, development and manufacturing of highly specialized synthetic lubricants to various markets including the Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Agricultural, Cosmetic, and other industries. ILI’s Seattle headquarters is the main manufacturing and packaging location for all Lubegard® products. ILI manufactures its own technologies for use exclusively in their products with massive production accommodations, with multiple lines for filling and blending of products. Today, ILI is a global lubricant supplier, with over 100 U.S. and foreign patents, and is committed to investing in continuous research efforts, to ensure they remain on the cutting-edge of new product development and product improvements.