Lowrance warrants that its products, when properly installed and used, will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period stated for the applicable product and/or peripheral device as set out in the Warranty Period Matrix from the date of first purchase (the Warranty Period).
- Autopilots - 2 years
- Radars - 2 years
- StructureScan Modules - 2 years
- LBS-1 Sounder - 2 years
- HDI Series Skimmers - 2 years
- GPS Antennas - 1 year
- Navigation Instruments - 1 year
- SonicHub - 1 year
- SonicHub Speakers - 1 year
- Mark 5 Series Fishfinders - 1 year
- X-Series Fishfinders - 1 year
- M-Series Fishfinders - 1 year
- Cables, Accessories, Mounts - 1 year
- Trophy 4 Series Chartplotters - 1 year
- Charts - 1 year
- X-4 Fishfinders - 2 years
- HDS-5 StructureScan Bundle - 2 years
- LCX-Series Displays - 2 years
- LMS-Series Displays - 2 years
- LMS-527C Displays - 1 year
- LMS-480/522 Series Displays - 2 years
- LCX-19C Displays - 1 year
- X500-Series Displays - 2 years
- Elite 4/5/5/7 Series Chartplotters - 1 year
- GlobalMap 1000/3500/6000/7000 System - 1 year
- GlobalMap 3300/3600/4800/5000/5300/5500/6500/6600/7200/7300/7600/8300/9200/9300 System - 2 years
- Elite 3/4/5/7/9 Series Fishfinders - 1 year
- Hook 3/4/5/7/9 Series Fishfinders - 1 year
- HOOK2 Series Fishfinders - 1 year
- Elite 4/5/5/7 Series Fishfinders/Chartplotters - 1 year
- LMS-320 Series Fishfinders - 1 year
- HDS 5/7/8/9/10 Series Displays - 2 years
- HDS 5/7/8/9/10 Series Service Packs - 1 year
- HDS 5/7/8/9/10 Series Unlock Keys - 1 year
- HDS 5/7/8/9/10 GEN2/GEN3 Series Displays - 2 years
- TotalScan Skimmer - 2 years
- Transducers - 1 year
- Weather Receivers - 1 year
For the purpose of this Warranty, ’date of first purchase’ means the date the product was purchased by the first retail customer; or in the case of a product installed on a new vessel by a Certified/Approved Lowrance Boat Builder, the date the first retail customer took delivery of the vessel.
Lowrance will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace with new or refurbished parts or product, or equivalent product, any proven defective products or components returned to Lowrance, or its approved agent during the Warranty Period in accordance with the terms, conditions and limitations as set out in the Lowrance Warranty Policy. Such repairs or replacements will be the sole remedy of the customer under this Warranty.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SUPPORT: Customers can obtain warranty support by contacting their local Lowrance Certified/Approved Dealer or Distributor
PRODUCT REGISTRATION: Customers are encouraged to register their product purchases online.
EXTENDED WARRANTY: Lowrance offers extended warranty for purchase on selected products.
GREY MARKET: Lowrance Electronics manufactures units specifically for sale in the Americas and units specifically for sale to the Rest of the World (ROW). These units are certified to different standards for different markets. Lowrance Americas-based products will go into a limited features mode, when crossing a defined meridian (30 degrees West longitude or the International dateline to the East). Customers should purchase units from local authorized Lowrance/Navico dealers and distributors – this will ensure that customers receive products which are safe and useful for their requirements. In addition, customers who experience a problem can receive prompt local service and support.