Signature Series Gen 4 Armor-Lite Full Width Black Powder Coat Rear HD Bumper (JRB0761) by LoD Offroad®. With 55 Watt Halogen Light provisions. New Generation 4 Bumper/Carrier System is now 21% lighter! This was achieved by utilizing a high strength steel which allows us to use thinner materials without sacrificing strength. The material is the same material used for popular Armor Lite series bumpers. The bumper features (2) two 3/4" thick shackle mounts that are welded directly into the bumper frame mounts. The tire carrier pivots on an 1-1/2" sealed and greasable hinge pin. It comes standard with a spring loaded latch that will hold the carrier in the open position. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
Notes: Lights sold separately.
- CNC Laser Cut for Precision Fitment
- Bronze wear washer at hinge to eliminate powder coating wear and rust
- Carrier Locks in the open position
- Adjustable Jerry Can mounting Height (Driver and Passenger Side Mounting)
- Adjustable Trail Rack Mounting Height
- Adjustable Tire Mounting Height
- Capable of carrying a PowerTank (Driver or Passenger Side Mounting)
- Holds up to 40" spare Limited to 37"spare with gas can holders
- Available with a two (2) stage Zinc Enriched Primer Powder Coating
- Capable of carrying many different configurations of RotoPax Gas Cans (2 and 3 Gallon)
- Capable of carrying Blitz style Jerry Cans
- Includes mounting provisions for High-Lift jacks (Easily accessible without removing Tire)
- Includes mounting bracket for CB Antenna
- Carrier system designed to prevent water and trail debris build-up
- New third Brake Light mount attaches directly to the rear door
- Weight: 88.0000 lb
- Reliable solution for your off-road adventures
- Designed to offer exceptional levels of protection
- Unmatched combination of durability and functionality
- Built strong to provide long-lasting service life
The bumper is constructed of a combination of 10 gauge, 3/16", and 1/4" steel. The bumper is designed to fit the rear of the Jeep and match right up to the stock factory fender flares. This bumper incorporates an integrated 2" receiver that bolts directly into the rear cross-member of the frame. The bumper also comes standard with two fully welded shackle mounts that accept 3/4" shackles with up to a 7/8" pin.
If you’re in search of high-quality accessories to personalize the appearance of your off-road machine, LoD Offroad® is just the way to go. LoD has made prime products for the off-road market since 2002. The company currently offers a wide range of front and rear bumpers, tire carriers, rock sliders, roof racks, and many other accessory products for a vast variety of off-road trucks, including all Jeep Wrangler models, from the early CJ series on up to the late JK models. LoD strives to provide their customers with the highest quality products while maintaining a reasonable price. Located just outside of West Lafayette, Indiana, LoD designs and makes all its products in the U.S.A to be sure they offer the best possible quality and performance.