Super Glue by Loctite®. Super strong, super fast adhesive bonds materials in seconds, including rubber, metal, plastic, glass and vinyl. Makes repairs to almost all non-porous surfaces.
- Physical state: Liquid
- Color: Colorless to yellow
- Odor: Irritating
- Odor threshold: 1 - 2 ppm
- pH: Not applicable
- Vapor pressure: < 0.2 mm hg
- Boiling point/range: > 300 °F (> 148.9 °C)
- Melting point/ range: Not determined
- Specific gravity: 1.1 at 75 °F (23.89 °C)
- Vapor density: 3 Approximately
- Flash point: 86.7 °C (188.06 °F)
- Flammable/Explosive limits - lower: Not determined
- Flammable/Explosive limits - upper: Not determined
- Autoignition temperature: 485 °C (905°F)
- Evaporation rate: Not available.
Recognized as the leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants, gasket makers, and other automotive maintenance and repair products, Loctite is one of the flagship brands of the Henkel corporation. The company's history began with its first product, an innovative anaerobic threadlocking adhesive invented by Dr. Vernon Krieble in 1953. Other technical innovations followed through the decades, establishing new quality standards for adhesive products. Not only are Loctite products OEM specified, they are also utilized by many carmakers and used in race cars that campaign on professional race circuits worldwide, without any alterations. What wins in Formula One, NASCAR, and the Indy 500, is applied on automotive assembly lines to meet the demands of customers round the globe.