QuickTite™ Super Glue Gel by Loctite®. With the same superior performance as the liquid version, the no-run gel formula stays put for no-mess and precise application, even on vertical surfaces. The gel formula works on porous and non-porous materials.
- Physical state: Gel Color: Clear Odor: Irritating Odor threshold: 1 - 2 ppm
- pH: Not available.
- Vapor pressure: < 0.2 mm hg
- Boiling point/range: > 149 °C (> 300.2 °F)
- Specific gravity: 1.05
- Vapor density: 3
- Flash point: 80 - 93.4 °C (176°F - 200.12 °F) Tagliabue closed cup
- Autoignition temperature: 485 °C (905°F)
- Solubility in water: Polymerises in presence of water.
- Solubility in water: Polymerizes on contact with water.
- VOC content: < 2 %; < 20 g/l
Recognized as the leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants, gasket makers, and other automotive maintenance and repair products, Loctite is one of the flagship brands of the Henkel corporation. The company's history began with its first product, an innovative anaerobic threadlocking adhesive invented by Dr. Vernon Krieble in 1953. Other technical innovations followed through the decades, establishing new quality standards for adhesive products. Not only are Loctite products OEM specified, they are also utilized by many carmakers and used in race cars that campaign on professional race circuits worldwide, without any alterations. What wins in Formula One, NASCAR, and the Indy 500, is applied on automotive assembly lines to meet the demands of customers round the globe.