Lincoln MKT Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$13.64 - $337.04
- Gabriel®Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely variable damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.74 - $247.30
- Monroe®Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your vehicle’s...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$61.21 - $321.21
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$15.67 - $167.67
- Unity Automotive®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity Automotive®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees CelsiusPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$37.82 - $489.61
- Unity Automotive®Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Unity Automotive®. Complimenting Unity's line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle. Complete strut assemblies include all the components required for a strut...Exact OEM angle and dimensions for every componentChrome plated pistons and phosphoric coating allowing for long term use in extreme conditions$11.11 - $309.59
- FCS®Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges...The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube designAutomatically adjusts to driving conditions$11.58 - $65.23
- Motorcraft®Shock AbsorberShock Absorber by Motorcraft®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Motorcraft parts. And the best part is you can have these top quality parts, at the best prices, with just a few clicks of the mouse or...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$22.55 - $553.65
- Motorcraft®Suspension StrutSuspension Strut by Motorcraft®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Motorcraft parts. And the best part is you can have these top quality parts, at the best prices, with just a few clicks of the mouse...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$32.62 - $417.16
- MOOG®R-Series Lateral ArmR-Series Lateral Arm by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$15.14 - $45.97
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyR-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking...MOOG engineering-validated construction and designRestores like-new steering and handling$17.13 - $1,109.87
- Dorman®Lateral Arm and Ball JointLateral Arm and Ball Joint by Dorman®. Restore a smooth ride, directional stability, and agile handling with Dorman’s suspension components. Their tough rubber construction ensures durability.Direct replacement for a trouble-free installationBushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor$18.02 - $101.70
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control ArmSupreme™ Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$15.38 - $250.17
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySupreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the body...Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durabilityBuilt with thicker material for increased strength$21.72 - $321.34
- Centric®Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65 WARNING -...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$11.91 - $262.75
- Genuine®Control ArmControl Arm by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the...Designed to restore your vehicle’s suspension systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$28.40 - $1,265.87
- Genuine®Toe Adjustment LinkToe Adjustment Link by Genuine®. If your suspension parts are in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain store. At CARiD,...Designed to restore your vehicle’s suspension systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$49.38 - $181.26
- Motorcraft®Suspension Control ArmSuspension Control Arm by Motorcraft®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Motorcraft parts. And the best part is you can have these top quality parts, at the best prices, with just a few clicks of the...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$42.42 - $318.10
- Motorcraft®Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySuspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Motorcraft®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Motorcraft parts. And the best part is you can have these top quality parts, at the best prices, with...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$41.45 - $509.18
- MOOG®Shock MountShock Mount by MOOG®. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering system is in need of repair, but before you...Replacement helps restore vehicle handlingSuperior rubber to steel bonding for durability$5.30 - $88.49
- Dorman®Shock MountsShock Mounts by Dorman®. Dorman’s Shock Mounts are engineered to last. Dorman uses high-grade aluminum or steel and a high-strength, powder-coated finish to prevent rust and corrosion. Plus, this part provides cost-cutting...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeAn essential replacement item for driving safety - prevents shock from disconnecting from vehicle$8.85 - $195.95
- Sachs®Suspension Strut MountSuspension Strut Mount by Sachs®. The suspension strut mount is the upper mounting point of the shock absorber. It supports the vehicle weight, makes steering possible, depending on the axle design, and dampens rolling noises and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$2.68 - $176.28
- Westar®Strut MountStrut Mount by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing real-time...Ideal for Silencing the engine after OE mounts have worn outBuilt to last from the best rubber$2.05 - $84.27
- MOOG®Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to provide...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$2.47 - $63.53
- Dorman®Sway Bar End LinkSway Bar End Link by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$3.13 - $64.96
- ACDelco®Professional™ Stabilizer Bar LinkProfessional™ Stabilizer Bar Link by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Suspension Stabilizer Bar Links connect your vehicle’s stabilizer bar to the control arm or strut, and are the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.74 - $57.34
- Motorcraft®Suspension Stabilizer Bar LinkSuspension Stabilizer Bar Link by Motorcraft®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Motorcraft parts. And the best part is you can have these top quality parts, at the best prices, with just a few clicks...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$3.10 - $96.91
- Delphi®Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Delphi®. OE safety technology is fitted to millions of vehicles worldwide and Delphi apply OE expertise to Delphi aftermarket steering portfolio. Delphi tests to the extreme for OE performance at every turn:...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$3.96 - $47.58
- Quick Steer®Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by Quick Steer®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Quick Steer features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$1.84 - $29.29
- Monroe®Strut-Mate™ Strut Boot KitStrut-Mate™ Strut Boot Kit by Monroe®. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the strut. In addition, the included jounce bumper...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impactProlongs strut service life$4.35 - $14.93
The Lincoln MKT is a mid-size luxury crossover SUV manufactured and distributed by the Lincoln Motor Company which debuted in 2010. The MKT is the Lincoln's second largest crossover positioned somewhere above the Lincoln MKX but below the Lincoln Navigator, which is based on the Ford Expedition full-size SUV. While sharing the same platform with the Ford Flex, the MKT does not have any predecessors. Overall, the MKT and a bit smaller MKX serve together as the successors of the Aviator since the Lincoln division stepped into the luxury crossover niche of the market.
The importance of the suspension system is unquestionable since everything in your vehicle is riding on it. That is why it is so important to maintain it regularly. Servicing leaf or coil springs, dampers, and other suspension components is vital. When it is time to do some work on your vehicle, use only premium parts produced by reputable manufacturers. Our online store can surely help you pick up all of the necessary Lincoln MKT suspension parts. Go ahead and browse through our stock, you will find an extensive range of high-quality replacement parts procured only from the most reputable and trustworthy manufacturers in the U.S. and abroad. Make your next auto part purchase at our online store. We are certain that you will never be disappointed!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...
- $94.79 - $339.95
- $55.95 - $406.95
- $93.60 - $141.29
- $213.16 - $546.26