Superarc™ L-56 Mig Welding Wire by Lincoln Electric®. Mild Steel, Copper Coated. AWS ER70S-6 & EH11K. If you’re looking for a reliable solution to complete your project, this first-grade product is right up your alley. Designed utilizing the finest materials, it delivers unmatched levels of durability and strength needed to provide long-lasting service life. Superior in functionality, it will help you make any job easier and faster.
- High levels of manganese and silicon deoxidizers tolerate medium to heavy mill scale surfaces
- Excellent toe-wetting provides optimal bead appearance
- Copper coated for long contact tip life
- Supports short-circuiting, globular, axial spray and pulsed spray transfer
- Medium to heavy mill scale base material
- Sheetmetal to 380-485 MPa (55-70 ksi) yield strength material
- Automotive repair
- Robotic or hard automation
- Structural steel
Lincoln Electric® is the world leader in the design and development of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment. For over a century, the company has taken a leading position in the brazing and soldering alloys market, providing the most innovative welding solutions. Lincoln Electric products are popular among both professional and DIY welders thanks to their reliability, ease of use, and versatility. The company also offers its work wear line that includes both durable and stylish helmets, glasses, gloves, face shields, etc. to ensure maximum protection to the welder. With such a commitment to providing the highest-quality and most innovative welding, it's easy to understand why Lincoln Electric is the first welding organization in the world to qualify for ISO 50001 certification and one of two companies to receive the “E-Star” Award more than once.