POWER MIG™ 256 MIG Welder by Lincoln Electric®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum
- MAXTRAC™ cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln's 100% wire supporting split wire guide system
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed
- New! Magnum™ PRO gun and cable 15' (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work
- Copper Plus™ contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life
- Add a spool gun – The POWER MIG™ 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum™ 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum™ SG (requires adapter)
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray
- All metal case front
Lincoln Electric® is the world leader in the design and development of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment. For over a century, the company has taken a leading position in the brazing and soldering alloys market, providing the most innovative welding solutions. Lincoln Electric products are popular among both professional and DIY welders thanks to their reliability, ease of use, and versatility. The company also offers its work wear line that includes both durable and stylish helmets, glasses, gloves, face shields, etc. to ensure maximum protection to the welder. With such a commitment to providing the highest-quality and most innovative welding, it's easy to understand why Lincoln Electric is the first welding organization in the world to qualify for ISO 50001 certification and one of two companies to receive the “E-Star” Award more than once.