POWER MIG™ 216 MIG Welder by Lincoln Electric®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- The POWER MIG™ 216 MIG welder is ideal for flux-cored welding in autobody and sheet metal fabrication
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a Forgiving Arc
- MAXTRAC™ Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
- More Output and Better Efficiency
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized
- Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Lincoln Electric® is the world leader in the design and development of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment. For over a century, the company has taken a leading position in the brazing and soldering alloys market, providing the most innovative welding solutions. Lincoln Electric products are popular among both professional and DIY welders thanks to their reliability, ease of use, and versatility. The company also offers its work wear line that includes both durable and stylish helmets, glasses, gloves, face shields, etc. to ensure maximum protection to the welder. With such a commitment to providing the highest-quality and most innovative welding, it's easy to understand why Lincoln Electric is the first welding organization in the world to qualify for ISO 50001 certification and one of two companies to receive the “E-Star” Award more than once.