Easy MIG™ 180 Welder by Lincoln Electric®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive – Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation
- Capable Performance - Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy
- Wide 30-180 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16" (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/2" (12.7 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield™ (FCAW-S) wires.
- Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Lincoln Electric® is the world leader in the design and development of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment. For over a century, the company has taken a leading position in the brazing and soldering alloys market, providing the most innovative welding solutions. Lincoln Electric products are popular among both professional and DIY welders thanks to their reliability, ease of use, and versatility. The company also offers its work wear line that includes both durable and stylish helmets, glasses, gloves, face shields, etc. to ensure maximum protection to the welder. With such a commitment to providing the highest-quality and most innovative welding, it's easy to understand why Lincoln Electric is the first welding organization in the world to qualify for ISO 50001 certification and one of two companies to receive the “E-Star” Award more than once.