- CT Performance Engine Cooling
- ES Performance Engine Cooling
- GS Performance Engine Cooling
- GX Performance Engine Cooling
- HS Performance Engine Cooling
- IS Performance Engine Cooling
- LFA Performance Engine Cooling
- LS Performance Engine Cooling
- LX Performance Engine Cooling
- NX Performance Engine Cooling
- Radiator CapsLexus
- (410)Cooling FansLexus
- (414)Water PumpsLexus
- (52)Coolant TanksLexus
- (351)Coolant HosesLexus
- (126)Thermostat HousingLexus
- (37)Transmission CoolingLexus
- (42)Oil CoolersLexus
- (4)Power Steering CoolingLexus
- (71)Antifreeze & AdditivesLexus
Reducing the heat produced by your power unit is a task the engine cooling system has to cope with. It is a complex system that consists of a number of important components. These are: a water pump that pumps the coolant around the system, a radiator that cools the fluid supplied by the pump, radiator caps that keep the whole system properly pressurized, cooling fans and a number of other smaller but not less important parts. Performance engine cooling parts allow your cooling system to always function efficiently. When tuned with supreme quality parts, this system of your Lexus will keep your power unit always agile and ready for action.
Our virtual store is a perfect place to shop for supreme quality Lexus performance engine cooling parts. Why? The answer is simple. Because we are beyond competition when it comes to upscale products offered at the most tempting prices around. Plus, we offer a multitude of options in order to meet the needs of every single customer. Cooperating with a number of dependable aftermarket brands like Crown, Mishimoto, Flex-a-lite, Omix-Ada, and Maradyne, we offer our customers performance cooling fans, radiators, thermostats and water pumps of the finest quality.
- Mishimoto® Performance RadiatorPerformance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$195.00 - $1,170.00
- HPS® Radiator HoseRadiator Hose by HPS®. If the radiator hose you have in your car is cracked or split, it cannot efficiently cool the engine, causing overheating. To prevent such a disaster, replace the worn out component timely with this highly...Direct fit for your vehiclePerfect for daily driving and racing applications$80.75 - $261.25
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$12.75 - $104.00
- Flex-a-lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$293.87 - $646.07
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$7.65 - $19.70
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$178.80 - $424.79
- Maradyne® Jetstreme™ Series Electric FanJetstreme™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. The Jetstream series fans are a quiet, low-profile design with a rubber-sealed shroud for maximum airflow, and to eliminate vibration. These thin-profile fans can either be used as a...Low profile motor allows for turbo applicationsReversible design for pusher or puller applications$165.64 - $349.99
- Mishimoto® Silicone Radiator Hose KitSilicone Radiator Hose Kit by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto silicone radiator hose kits are made with a dual layer combining high grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide efficient heat reduction and increased pressure...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$27.00 - $495.00
- HPS® Radiator and Heater HosesRadiator and Heater Hoses by HPS®. Since your OEM radiator or heater hose can leak at any time and occasionally burst, you need to have a reliable replacement at hand to bring your vehicle back on the road. Opt for this awesome kit...Direct fit for your vehiclePerfect for daily driving and racing applications$152.00 - $365.75
- Mr. Gasket® Thermocap™ Radiator CapThermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Keeping your engine cool is pretty important, so Mr. Gasket has a full line of cooling system accessories. Whether it’s a simple, plain-Jane thermostat installed where the sun don’t...Brilliant triple-chrome platingPrevent boilovers$10.17 - $35.38
- Flex-a-Lite® X-Treme Direct Fit S-Blade Electric FanX-Treme Direct Fit S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better...12-1/8" Fan Diameter1505 CFM of airflow$417.91
- Flex-a-lite® Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...Can be used as a primary or an auxiliary fanReversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applications$92.86 - $110.32
- Cusco® Radiator Cooling PlateCusco offers engine performance parts and OEM replacement items. You can complete your motorsports package with a variety of high quality items.Made in Japan with proper quality controlCusco products are derived straight from the field of motorsports$117.90
- Skunk2® High Pressure Radiator CapHigh Pressure Radiator Cap by Skunk2®. This product is specially designed to increase internal radiator pressure ensuring a higher coolant boiling point for more efficient cooling system operation. The cap features an open valve...Increases internal radiator pressure for more efficient cooling system operationPuts a finishing touch to the engine bay$30.99
- ACDelco® Professional Engine Cooling Fan MotorProfessional Engine Cooling Fan Motor by ACDelco®. Keep your engine cool while utilizing your Air Conditioning System with an ACDelco Engine Cooling Motor. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features...Conventional and low profile.Space- and weight-efficient.$49.38 - $63.23
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Lexus Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
1994 Lexus GS