Universal Tracking Key™ GPS Tracking System by LandAirSea®. The location data stored on the GPS Tracking Key can be accessed by inserting the device directly into your personal computer or laptop via a USB port. The information recorded by the GPS Tracking Key can then be: viewed as a written activity/text report; displayed over a digital street map; or - the most popular option - displayed over a satellite image on Google Earth (PC compatible only - not compatible with Macs).
|Maximum Number of Satellites: 16|
|Horizontal Accuracy: 7′ (2.5 m)|
|Communication Protocol: NMEA|
|Data Output: Flash memory (non-volatile)|
|Storage Capacity: Approx. 100 hours of driving time|
|Operating Systems Supported: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista Mac OS X|
|Power Source: 2 x AAA batteries|
|Power Draw: Track mode: 49mA|
|Sleep mode: 0.072mA|
|Sleep Mode Entry: 2 minutes without movement|
|Cold Start GPS Acquisition Time: 41 seconds|
|Warm Start: 33 seconds|
|Housing Material: Water-resistant ABS plastic|
|Mount Type: Magnet|
|Operating Temperature: -15 to 185°F (-26 to 85°C)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.8" x 1.5" x 1.3" (96.5 x 38.1 x 33.0 mm)|
- Small pocket-sized design allows for portability and covert placement
- [GPS Tracking Key Pro] GPS tracking accuracy of 2.5 m (7') of the device
- Powerful magnet mount allows for installation inside, outside or underneath the vehicle
- Logs the driving speed every second, showing the maximum speed driven for the day
- Logs the precise GPS location, date and time of every stop
- Fast USB download. The GPS Tracking Key Pro plugs directly into your computer's USB port
- The data is compatible with the popular Google Earth application
- The included Past-Track software provides animated historical playback over a digital street map
- Generate easy to read printable text reports
- Runs on just 2 AA batteries and has a convenient ON/OFF button
- Easy-access, water-resistant battery compartment.
- No monthly fees required and comes with 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
The GPS Tracking Key is powered by just 2 AAA batteries. Its strong magnetic mount allow for secure mounting inside, outside and even underneath the vehicle. This ultra-compact GPS data logging vehicle tracking device is the most economical tracking solution, and is available with no monthly recurring fees. LandAirSea® also offers 24-Hour Technical Support to help troubleshoot and answer any questions you you may have regarding you GPS Tracking Key or any one of our tracking devices.
LandAirSea® began manufacturing Global Positioning System (GPS) trackers in 1994 in the Greater Chicago area. Since its inception, the company has been pioneering the development of both historical and real-time GPS tracking surveillance technology, supplying vehicle surveillance systems to law enforcement agencies, fleet management services and individual customers to help effectively track, locate and protect their vehicles and assets. In 1996, LandAirSea launched the Flight-Trac – the first known second-by-second passive GPS tracking device that was able to accurately record the time, position, speed and altitude of small aircrafts. Later the company started making the highly successful GPS Tracking Key which catapulted LandAirSea to the 500 list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States in 2008.