Acura NSX Coupe 1991, Clubsport Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0.8"-2" Front and 0.9"-2.1" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. With Front and Rear Top Mounts. This is a set of front and rear integrated twin-tube coilovers with multiple settings for ride height. 2-way adjustment provides separate, manual adjustment for both compression and rebound rates to further optimize vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. 100% street legal for the enthusiast who participates in track day events but also needs to drive their vehicle to work every day.
|Front Drop Height: 0.8"-2.0"|
|Rear Drop Height: 0.9"-2.1"|
|Adjustment of Damping: Double Adjustment|
|Front Damping Force Adjustment: Yes|
|Rear Damping Force Adjustment: Yes|
|Levels of Damping: 1344 Levels|
|Rebound Adjustment: 16 Clicks|
|Compression Adjustment: 12 Clicks|
|Front Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer|
|Rear Height Adjustment Type: Spring|
|Shock Absorber Design: Twin-Tube|
|Shock Absorber Type: Hydraulic|
|Fixed Camber Plates|
- Set of front and rear twin-tube coilovers with adjustability for ride height
- Provides separate, manual adjustment for both compression and rebound rates
- Optionally available with adjustable aluminum top mounts
- 100% street legal for the enthusiast who participates in track day events but also needs to drive their vehicle to work every day
- Shock absorbers are a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Comes with an external adjustment wheel that is manually turned near the top of the shock absorber (some vehicle applications may require the use of a wrench that is included)
- Track-oriented coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process (annealing, shot blasting, jigging, UV-test, phosphate coating, EPS coating) for optimal durability and minimized jigging characteristics
- Composite polyamide spring plates and ring nuts are light weight, corrosion-free, and effectively dampen vibrations and road noise
- Corrosion-free stainless steel spring strut casing features dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels
- Features a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer/additional spring with integrated dust cap that protects against grit and the elements
- Reduces body roll, nose dive, and rear squat
- Set ride height high or low equally on each corner, or stagger ride height unevenly for oval race track use
The Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit is designed for the modern performance car enthusiast who takes their car to the track on weekends and drives it to work every day. This set of front and rear coilovers comes with manual adjustment knobs mounted on each shock absorber that let you adjust both the compression and rebound rates. Lower all four shock absorbers identically for aggressive driving on the street, or set one side of the vehicle differently for oval track racing. During street commuting when springs are extended to full ride height, ride comfort is restored. During performance driving when the coilovers are hunkered down, they effectively maintain a higher level of tire contact on the ground – maintaining grip and reducing body roll for faster times through turns.
Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit shock absorbers feature a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element for superior performance. Fitted coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to minimize internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion. Most strut casings are made from corrosion-free stainless steel and feature dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels. A high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer serves as an additional spring, and an integrated dust cap ensures grit and the elements never reach inner valve assemblies.
Founded in 1995 in Germany, KW Automotive® GmbH has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of adjustable suspension coilovers and other related products. The secret of KW's success has come from the relentless development and testing that has consistently led to superior products and created satisfied customers. For example, KW uses a state-of-the-art 7-post dynamic test stand to simulate the most grueling racetrack conditions that coilover shocks and springs could possibly face. One of only a handful of such test stands in the world used by Formula 1 teams, KW engineers have put it to effective use refining and perfecting dampening levels of shock absorber compression and rebound. This ensures KW coilovers will give you durability and the fine-tuned ride quality you seek for your car or truck. KW has co-developed suspension products with Mercedes AMG, Rousch Mustangs, and Dodge's Viper SRT10 to name a few, and their products have helped achieve victories in Nürburgring 24 hour races, BFGoodrich long distance championships, World Touring Car Championships, FIA GT races and more. CARiD offers the best values you'll find on a full lineup of KW Suspensions coilover kits, hydraulic lift coilovers, sway bar components, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.