Airtech Executive Front and Rear Air Suspension System (CSB060-AEX) by KSport®. Front Upper Mount: Rubber. Rear Upper Mount: Rubber. Includes: (2) Viair compressors, (4) electronic wheel well height sensors, OLED remote, air lines, all four corner air struts, management air box and back up remote. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on actual ride height. Kit offers a single OLED color screen remote control, 4-wheel independent air spring operation, pressure displays for reserve tank and air springs, and 4 user pre-sets. Wider air fittings allow ride height to rise from minimum to maximum in only 2-5 seconds. Also includes two Viair 380C air compressors, and a 5-gallon reserve tank. Engineered for the rigors of daily driving on the street as well as drift circuit use, this kit provides ride height adjustment of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application. Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and knobs on top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment. All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included.
- One kit that includes 4 air springs with a height adjustment range of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application
- Offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds ride height sensors for each corner of the vehicle
- Height sensors allow load leveling to be based on actual vehicle height rather than simple air spring pressure
- Includes digital control box that offers 4-wheel independent control
- Includes OLED color screen remote control with 4 user pre-sets that replaces analog gauge and switches
- Remote displays air tank pressure and front/rear air bag pressures
- Remote comes with car charger and can also be charged by a standard mini USB
- Wider air fittings allow ride height to rise faster than Basic or Deluxe kits - from minimum to maximum in 2-5 seconds
- Includes 2 air compressors built by Viair that use standard 12-volt electrical systems
- Engineered for the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use
- Second air compressor allows faster filling of reserve tank for more continuous operation
- 380C air compressors are designed to maintain reserve pressure of 200 psi
- Includes 5-gallon steel air tank with chrome plated finish for show car looks
- Air shocks are designed to bolt in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification
- Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting
- Orange knobs near top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment
- All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Airtech Executive Air Suspension System kit is KSport’s highest level kit with digital display, operation, and controllability. It contains all the benefits of the Pro Plus kit, but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on actual ride height instead of spring inflation pressure. 4-wheel independent air spring operation and a chrome finish on the 5-gallon reserve tank are carried over from the Pro Plus kit. And similar to Pro level kits, the Executive has full digital display and control from a color screen on your remote. A readout for air tank and spring pressures eliminates the need for analog gauges, and full digital control from the remote eliminates the need for in-car control switches. Ease-of-use is enhanced with the Executive kit because its digital remote controller is designed to be charged by the car charger in the kit, or by any standard mini USB. With 4 memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, the Executive kit makes it easy to create your own favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the ground performance. Faster spring response comes through wider air fittings that allow ride height to increase from minimum to maximum in only 2-5 seconds, compared to 4-7 seconds on Basic and Deluxe kits.
Like all Airtech kits, the Executive kit comes with 4 air springs that can be set at stock ride height for comfortable everyday driving, or lowered 4.7 - 7.8 inches when you prefer to scrape the street. And like all other kits, this one also comes with all air lines, wiring, and hardware. Air shocks are designed to bolt in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification. Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and orange knobs near top mounting plates give you 36 choices to fine tune damping rates and achieve your ideal ride. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of one year.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.