Airtech Basic Front and Rear Air Suspension System (CSB040-ABA) by KSport®. Front Upper Mount: Rubber. Rear Upper Mount: Rubber. Includes: (1) 5 gallon air tank with 1/4" port (x2) and 3/8" port (x2), (1) Black carpeted mounting board, (1) VIAIR 380c compressor, (1) 165-200 PSI pressure switch, (1) 30amp Relay, (2) Manual paddle valve, (1) 200 PSI dual needle gauge, (3) 6mm 3-direction fitting, (1) ¼ to 3/8 L-shape fitting, (1) 6mm ¼ outer pitch fitting, (1) Iron plug, (1) 1/8PT to ¼ pitch fitting, (4) Rivet, (1) 35m 1/4" air line, (1) 5m power wire, (4) High performance Ksport shock absorbers with 36 levels of damping and adjustable lower mount, (4) High pressure air bags designed and engineered to match your vehicle, (1) Tool kit including spanner wrenches, damping adjustment knobs & brake line brackets (application specific), (1) Owner’s manual. Includes front and rear air springs, 5-gallon tank, compressor, and manual controls. Engineered for the rigors of daily driving on the street as well as drift circuit use, this kit provides ride height adjustment of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application. Control panel has 2 separate paddle switches for manual up/down paired operation of front and rear springs and a built in dual-needle analog gauge. Single air compressor made by Viair operates at 200 psi max, and can raise ride height from lowest to highest settings in 4-7 seconds. Adjustable lower mount lets you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and knobs on top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment. All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included.
- One air suspension kit that includes front and rear air springs, 5-gallon tank, compressor, and manual controls
- Designed to provide the best value of all Airtech air suspension kits
- Engineered for the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use
- Features ride height adjustment range of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application
- Raises ride height from lowest to highest settings in 4-7 seconds
- Control panel has 2 separate paddle switches for manual up/down adjustment of front and rear springs
- Control panel provides built in dual-needle analog gauge with separate readings for front and rear
- Left- and right-side air spring operation is paired together on both the front and rear
- Includes 1 air compressor built by Viair as the 380C – operates on standard 12-volt electrical systems
- 380C air compressor is designed to maintain reserve pressure of 200 psi
- Includes 5-gallon steel air tank with carpeted mounting board
- Air tank meets all safety requirements of the United States Department of Transportation
- Air shocks are designed to bolt in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification
- Modifications may be required for air line routing
- Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting
- Orange knobs near top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment
- All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Airtech Basic Air Suspension kit provides the best value of all KSport air suspension kits, and comes without electronics for the enthusiast that prefers manual simplicity. Like all Airtech kits, the Basic comes with 4 air springs that can be set at stock ride height for comfortable everyday driving, or lowered 4.7 to 7.8 inches to scrape the night street. Like all other kits, the Basic one also comes with a 5 gallon steel air reservoir tank as well as all air lines, wiring, and hardware. Air shocks are designed to bolt easily in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification. Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and orange knobs near top mounting plates give you 36 choices to fine tune damping rates and achieve your ideal ride.
Unique to Basic kits are the inclusion of one Viair 380C air compressor (other kits provide two for faster tank filling), manual paddle valve controls that operate using air pressure instead of electronics, and a dual-needle pressure gauge for front and rear springs that’s shared with the DeLuxe kit. Left and right side sets of springs operate in synch together, providing paired operation for both the front and the rear. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of one year.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.