Kontrol Pro Lowering Coilovers (CSB150-KP) by KSport®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Front Spring Rate: 487 lbs/in (8.7 kg/mm). Rear Spring Rate: 487 lbs/in (8.7 kg/mm). Includes: Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates, P/U, ATM. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine tuning of the damper to suit both handling and comfort needs. The damping adjustment alters compression and rebound simultaneously, for more effective and user-friendly setup changes. osion.
- Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind
- 36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving
- Collars and upper mounts made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness: KSport spring perches, locking collars, top mounts and some lower mounts are made from high quality 6061 aluminum. Benefits include excellent strength and aluminum helps reduce weight
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment: Some vehicles have a separate rear shock and spring. In the coilover industry brand calls this a “hi-low kit”. In this case you will have height adjustment via the spring perch and the lower mount of the shock. Vehicles with this type of set up can still go as low or lower than true coilovers
- Adjustable lower mount allowing maximum suspension travel: Most of KSport coilovers feature the ability to adjust your ride height without affecting the shock and spring travel. This way you can set your desired ride height without having to worry about bottoming out the shock
- Camber adjustment on many models: Many of KSport applications that have pillowball upper mounts also have camber adjustability. This is extremely helpful when you need to dial in your camber for vehicle alignment purposes. This also eliminates the need for a separate camber kit
- Pillowball top mount for increased steering feel: Many of KSport applications for vehicles with McPherson type suspension will have pillowball upper mounts. KSport patented new bearing design helps combat noise while turning unlike many other coilovers on the market. Steering feel and response is improved with pillowball upper mounts
- Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage: All of KSport coilovers use Monotube shocks which dissipate heat better, allows finer damping adjustment and requires a more expensive design process compared to twin tube shocks
- Electroplated body for added protection from corrosion and rust: To help prevent corrosion and rust from the elements of nature, all of KSport coilovers are electroplated with zinc. Brand also includes an anti-rust paste packet with KSport systems that can be applied to certain key areas of the coilover for added protection
- Dust boot to protect damper seal: Dust boots are standard on all coilovers. brand also integrates the bump stop inside the dust boot. This is more efficient and is less likely to crumble to pieces and deteriorate like other company’s designs
- 12 month limited warranty: Kontrol Pro coilovers come standard with an 12 month warranty which covers manufacturer defects
Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow the vehicle to install and setup to OEM specifications. Ksport’s patented upper pillow ball mount offers the same level of adjustability and performance, but allows for compliance that is often required from high-demand strut applications. On applicable models, the pillowball upper mounts offer camber adjustment, saving the need for a special, separate camber kit. For enthusiasts seeking the ultimate in adjustability, Ksport’s advanced upper pillow ball mount is available on some applications, giving the option for separate camber and caster adjustment. Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means height adjustability without losing suspension travel—a problem found in many coilover systems available today. Since mounts and most pieces in the coilover system are designed from 6061 billet aluminum, the components are lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. Steel shock bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist rust and protect from the elements. The shock or strut valving for each piece is matched accordingly to the spring rate, giving superior ride quality and reliability.
The Ksport system uses a monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube construction, the monotube design dissipates heat faster and more evenly, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavitation issues are a lot less common in a monotube design, which results in a more consistent ride quality. The Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilover system has been designed with professional road racing in mind, offering extremely high value and performance for any application.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.