Full Turbo-Back Exhaust System by Krona Performance®. When designing systems Krona strives to provide a high performance product with a factory fit. A high performance exhaust it is a fine balance of quality craftsmanship, fitment, and free flowing design. Krona's systems include all necessary mounting hardware and utilize the factory mounting points for an easy installation. Krona has engineered a free flowing design creating a unique exhaust note while still canceling out unwanted rasp and cabin drone. This exhaust will turn your car into an aggressive beast without upsetting the neighbors. By manufacturing domestically (that's right Krona makes all of systems in the USA) and are able closely monitor and require that only the finest raw materials are used.
- High Flow Straight Through 3" Unrestricted Design
- Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing with Brushed Finish
- 0.065 Wall thickness
- Back gassed mig welded construction
- Lightweight adjustable slip fit connections
- Stainless steel laser cut turbo flange
- One piece straight thru sound absorbing center resonator
- Robotically tig welded hybrid muffler which utilizes a 3" inlet and dual 2.5" outlets
- Polished Single Walled and Rolled 3" Laser Etched Tip Section with Krona Performance Logo
- High Strength Exhaust Clamps Included
- Made in the USA
- Finest materials and follow strict quality standards
- Exclusively for you and your favorite car
- Designed to surprise you every day
Krona dictates a very stringent quality control process enabling us to provide a lifetime warranty on all exhaust products. Krona Performance exhaust systems are modular, which means that you can pick and choose which components fit your needs and your budget. You can install a full system now or build one over time. The modular system also allows for quick and easy replacements and upgrades. No matter what you choose - a downpipe, a cat back, or a full turbo back - the proper adapter pieces are included to make these components compatible to mate with both the factory and Krona system. The Krona turbo-back system weighs in at only 55lb, which is 25lb lighter than the stock system.
Krona Performance® began long before a business license went on the wall or a product rolled down the assembly line. All of Krona products are designed and tested on cars long before they meet the retail market. Krona has chosen to manufacture products domestically so that they are able to hand pick the finest materials and follow strict quality standards throughout the manufacturing process. The result is a superior product for your Saab or Ford vehicle accompanied by a lifetime product warranty.