Race High Flow Catalytic Converter by Kooks®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- To ensure precise fit, please check catalytic converter shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter
- Installation may involve welding and cutting
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME
|Catalytic Series: Race High Flow|
|Converter Configuration: Universal Fit|
- Handles Exhaust Temperatures up to 1500F
- Eliminates Emissions Related "Check Engine Light" (90% Success Rate)
- Applications up to 900 HP
- Works on both Turbocharged and Supercharged and is Ideal for Naturally Aspirated
- Can Be Added To Any System For A Up-Charge
- Designed to match rigorous quality standards
- High quality at a budget-friendly price
Kooks is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Kooks are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Kooks does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Kooks is the name you can trust.
Kooks Headers and Exhaust® is a leading US manufacturer in the exhaust industry for over 50 years. It offers environmentally-friendly exhaust systems, headers for gas engine trucks, as well as handcrafted custom race headers and many other automotive products for race, street, and off-road vehicles. Kooks not only does CNC mandrel blending, robotic welding, and CAD design work but also carries its own line of racing mufflers and tips.