RENNFORM Matte Grey Wheels by Konig®. Whether for performance or aesthetics, Konig Flow Formed wheels are ready to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd! Built using flow forming, one the most advanced cast wheel manufacturing technologies, Konig rims are lighter, stronger, and more desirable than ever. They're born to impress, demonstrating unmistakable elegance and strength in every single line.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Forward-styled modern take on traditional design and aesthetics
- Win-win combination of aggressive nature and high-class performance
- Innovative flow forming technology allows for higher tensile strength and weight savings
- More shock resistance and increased load capacity over regular cast wheels
- Track proven and street driven to meet the highest industry standards
- Trend-setting designs are available in a range of sleek finishes
- Built to exact vehicle specifications for a perfect custom fit
- Made to meet or exceed the highest standards for quality and reliability
Give your ride a new sense of elegance and panache with Konig Flow Formed wheels. They make an impression at first glance. Flow Forming Technology Series is a cutting-edge wheel lineup that evokes a new sense of sophistication with aggressive, edgy styling accentuated further with a diverse array of luxurious finishes. These high-end rims are known for their artful craftsmanship and precision engineering, stylishly combining technical and modern aesthetics to give your vehicle that sort of refined classy attitude that will have heads turning for another look.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Konig Wheels has been an industry leader for 25 years, always at the forefront in style and value for money. Sought by professionals for their superb quality and craftsmanship, recognized by enthusiasts for their great value and admired by all for their signature styling. Konig and all of their brands has managed to establish themselves as trend setters in the Tuner, Euro, Luxury and Dub markets making them the clear leaders in innovations and designs. Konig Wheels is a subsidiary of Pan Mar Corporation of New York since 1983. Pan Mar has been in the export/import business since 1935 and has been dealing in car accessories, including wheels, since 1975.