24V, 30Amp Abso Charger (AC2430) by KISAE®. Optimum charging and maintenance for your deep cycle batteries Multistage battery chargers ensure that your batteries are charged the way battery manufacturers recommend Small footprint, extremely compact design Ideal chargers for boaters and RV’ers that do dry camping Can be set for gel, flooded, AGM and lithium batteries.
- Number of Outputs: Three
- Capacity: 30A
- Voltage: 24V
- Recommended Battery Bank Size: Over 400 Amp hours
- Dimensions: 8 1/8"W x 13 7/8"L x 3 11/16"H
- Automatic Functions: Microprocessor-controlled multi-stage 12V charging algorithms; Able to charge “dead” batteries
- User Selectable Functions: Settings for flooded, gel, AGM, and lithium batteries; Silent mode disables fan, eliminates noise
- Status Indicators: LED indicator, LCD display w/backlighting
- Input Wiring: Hardwire
- Output Wiring: Heavy-duty studs w/single heavy common ground
- Safety Features: Over temp shutdown, overload protection, short circuit and reverse polarity protection. Ignition protected
- Waterproof Rating: IP32 non waterproof
KISAE Technology Inc. is a developer and manufacturer of renewable energy solutions that are elegantly simple and ready to use. For many people, solar power is a topic of great interest, but the path to incorporate it into their everyday lives – at home, cottage, campsite, or boat – remains clouded in mystery and uncertainty. Enter KISAE – a company that shows how simple it can be to use solar and portable power solutions.