12V, 20Amp Abso Charger (AC1220) by KISAE®. The KISAE 400W true sine wave power inverter converts 12V battery power into true sine wave AC household power, allowing you to run loads up to 400 watts. Electronic equipment and circuitry are designed to operate with a true sine wave, so some loads will perform better when connected to true sine wave. Optimum charging and maintenance for your deep cycle batteries Multistage battery chargers ensure that your batteries are charged the way battery manufacturers recommend Small footprint, extremely compact design Ideal chargers for boaters and RV’ers that do dry camping Can be set for gel, flooded, AGM and lithium batteries.
- Faster charge for your batteries
- 3-bank battery charging
- Travel abroad and use anywhere (accepts 90 – 285 VAC input)
- Optional remote allows you to view system information anywhere
- Microprocessor controlled multistage charging algorithms: bulk, absorption, float
- Settings for gel, flooded, AGM, and LifePO4 batteries
- Battery equalization feature
- Universal input voltage (90 – 285 VAC) is compatible with generators
- Ideal for batteries < 200Ah
KISAE Technology Inc. is a developer and manufacturer of renewable energy solutions that are elegantly simple and ready to use. For many people, solar power is a topic of great interest, but the path to incorporate it into their everyday lives – at home, cottage, campsite, or boat – remains clouded in mystery and uncertainty. Enter KISAE – a company that shows how simple it can be to use solar and portable power solutions.